Credit-bearing Cooperative Education / Internship academic courses combine your academic studies with a work experience related to your major. In this semester-long course, you will work with your faculty co-op/intern advisor and your employer to establish learning objectives to be achieved throughout the semester. The credits earned will be reflected on your transcript and the related work experience will make you more attractive to employers after graduation. Check with your academic advisor or with the Office of Career Services to learn how the co-op/intern program can work for you.
- Be a full-time or part-time student at County College of Morris matriculated in a major offering co-op or internship credit (see below).
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (higher GPA requirement may be set by academic department).
- Have finished the majority of the coursework in your major and be nearing completion of your CCM degree.
- Your work experience must be concurrent with the semester in which you are registered for the co-op or internship credit courses.
- Biotechnology / Biology
Biotechnology/Biology Application | Biotechnology/Biology Position Activities form or Biotechnology/Biology Additional Duties form
- Broadcasting, Media Studies
Broadcasting, Media Studies Application | Broadcasting, Media Studies Position Activities form or Broadcasting, Media Studies Additional Duties form
Business Application | Business Position Activities form or Business Additional Duties form
- Chemical Technology / Chemistry
Chemical Technology / Chemistry Application | Chemical Technology / Chemistry Position Activities form or Chemical Technology / Chemistry Additional Duties form
Communication Application | Communication Position Activities form or Communication Additional Duties form
- Computer Information Systems
Computer Information Systems Application | Computer Information Systems Position Activities form
- Criminal Justice (Public Safety)
Criminal Justice (Public Safety) Application | Criminal Justice (Public Safety) Position Activities form or Criminal Justice (Public Safety) Additional Duties form
- Culinary Arts & Sciences
Culinary Arts & Sciences Application | Culinary Arts & Sciences Position Activities form or Culinary Arts & Sciences Additional Duties form
Please visit the Dance Department for more information.
- Digital Media Technology
Digital Media Technology Application | Digital Media Technology Position Activities form
- Early Childhood Development/Education
Early Childhood Development/Education Application | Early Childhood Development/Education Position Activities form or Early Childhood Development/Education Additional Duties form
- Electronics Engineering Technology
Electronics Engineering Technology Application | Electronics Engineering Technology Position Activities form or Electronics Engineering Technology Additional Duties form
- Graphic Design
Graphic Design Application | Graphic Design Position Activities form or Graphic Design Additional Duties form
- Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management Application | Hospitality Management Position Activities form or Hospitality Management Additional Duties form
- Journalism, Media Studies
Journalism, Media Studies Application | Journalism, Media Studies Position Activities form or Journalism, Media Studies Additional Duties form
- Landscape and Horticultural Technology
Landscape and Horticultural Technology Application
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology Application | Mechanical Engineering Technology Position Activities form or Mechanical Engineering Technology Additional Duties form
Please visit the Music Department for more information.
- Photography Technology
Photography Technology Application | Photography Technology Position Activities form or Photography Technology Additional Duties form
1. Application Form: Download the forms based on your major above (or stop by the Student Community Center, lower level, to pick up the forms).
2. Job Description form (choose one):
-Choose the Position Activities form along with the application if you do not yet have a job or if you have just secured a new job.
-Choose the Additional Duties form if you want to use a job you currently hold. If an Additional Duties form is not available for your major, use the Position Activities form.
3. Secure your Faculty Co-op/Intern Advisor approval signature on the application form. If you have a job you plan to use for your co-op/internship, you can also secure faculty approval of the job on one of the Job Description forms at this time.
4. Return your completed and signed forms with a resume* to the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, Student Community Center, lower level.
*If you already have a job, a resume may not be necessary. Certain majors require a resume in any case – check with your Faculty Co-op/Intern Advisor.