MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Saint Clareâ€™s Health, (888) 626-2111
- Morristown Medical Center (973) 971-5000
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, (800) 273-8255
For a more comprehensive list of resources, please click on the Community Resources link below. These resources are not endorsed by the County College of Morris or the Office of Counseling & Student Success, rather they are community resources compiled for your convenience. If you find any of the resources below are outdated or if you need additional informational resources that may not appear on this list, please contact the Counseling & Student Success office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For NJ Department of Human Services & Supportive Resource links, visit Financial Aid’s Website.
A pdf document with NJ resources by county for those in need of the following support services:
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Support
- Substance Abuse/Eating Disorder
- Support Services:
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Shelters and Food Bank
- LGBT Support
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Veteran Support