Career Services for Adult Learners
Are you considering a career change or upgrade?Â Being prepared will make the process less stressful and more successful.Â Let Career Services help!Â Our services are provided at no charge to support students and graduates in the job search.
Understanding the varied needs of our adult students, Career Services offers flexible modes of service delivery and hours that include two evenings per week.
What does Career Services at CCM have to offer you?
- Experienced professionals offering advice and insights into the job search who understand the needs of the adult job seeker.
- Advisors who keep up-to-date with current hiring practices, employment trends, and in-demand skills.
- Tools to help develop your career plan, from identifying your transferable skills, to updating your resume and interview practice.
- On-going job search support – even after you complete your program.
- Individualized assistance is available in person, through video conference, by phone or by email.Â See our office hours and contact information below.
- College-sponsored online tools as well as additional recommended resources, are available 24/7.
- And, of course, all of the resources available to our students are available to you.
Office Hours and Location
Student Community Center, SCC 118
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|