Internships and Experiential Learning
CCM’s Internship Program combines academic studies with experiential learning opportunities, enabling students to apply theories and skills learned in the classroom to real world situations.Â Along with gaining experience in your field, you can fine-tune skills like time management, communication, working with others, and problem-solving, all of which will ease your transition between school and work.
Not only will an internship give you a competitive edge in the job market, there are a host of other tangible benefits, as well:
- Evaluate your career choices
- Test-drive knowledge and skills
- Acquire new skills
- Develop and demonstrate career readiness
- Strengthen your resume
- Build confidence and learn more about yourself
- A ‘foot in the door’ at your internship company
- Develop a network and reference opportunities
- Gain a “real world” perspective on an occupation and its work environment
There are opportunities available for college credit in several majors, and as non-credit experiences in others.
Interested?Â Contact us!
Office Hours and Location
Student Community Center, SCC 118
Suzanne Maida, Job Development Specialist
email@example.com | 973-328-5249
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|