The Cooperative Education / Internship Program combines academic studies with experiential learning opportunities, enabling students to apply theories and skills learned in the classroom to real world situations.
Some of the reasons students participate:
- To get ahead of the competition
- To strengthen their resume
- To test-drive knowledge and skills
- To acquire new skills
- To demonstrate work ethic and other soft skills
- To build confidence
- To build a network and reference opportunities
- To gain a “real world” perspective on an occupation
- To learn about a field’s culture and etiquette
There are opportunities available for college credit in several majors, and as non-credit experiences in others.
Interested? Contact us!