Welcome to Teen Arts!
Dear Arts Educator:
Your school is cordially invited to attend the 2019 Morris County Teen Arts Festival on Friday, May 17th. The festival will be held on the campus of County College of Morris in Randolph. Students may begin to arrive by 8:30am. Workshops begin at 9:00 a.m.
Please read the following information carefully:
- All forms for this yearâ€™s Teen Arts Festival will be available for download from the CCM website â€“ www.ccm.edu/teenarts
- All schools MUST register ONLINE in advance to attend the Festival. Registrations will be completed online and submitted directly to the Teen Arts Coordinator. They will be accepted up to Tuesday, April 9. All deadlines will be strictly enforced.
- Please coordinate with all teachers sending students and/or just their work. Please download and complete the attached form for student attendance on the DAY OF the festival. We need complete information. It will also serve as permission to photograph.
- Complete all submission forms online and email them directly to the Teen Arts Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are encouraged to bring students that are not performing or exhibiting at this festival. There are numerous workshops scheduled in visual arts, dance, theater, creative writing and music. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- You are requested to have ample supervision for your students.
- Those students participating in the Visual Arts Exhibition must have their work delivered to the CCM campus Tuesday May 14 from 10am-4pm. All work must be labeled with studentâ€™s name, school information, age, title, and medium. All work must be ready to hang or it will not be displayed.
- The fee is $500.00 per school, made payable to MORRIS COUNTY TEEN ARTS FESTIVAL. This page is considered your invoice for your business office.
- A check or purchase order must be mailed separately to George Faro, Accounting Department, at the address listed at the bottom of this page. Payment must be received by Friday, May 10, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email the Teen Arts Coordinator at email@example.com. We are looking forward to another successful festival, and we look forward to seeing you and your students’ participation.
The 2019 Teen Arts Committee and County College of Morris
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJ 07869