All necessary forms can be downloaded under the “FORMS” heading at left. Please make sure you download and complete all forms.
The Load-In for this yearâ€™s Teen Arts Festival will take place on Tuesday May 15, 2018 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. in the LRC on the campus of the County College of Morris, in Randolph.Â Load-Out will be on Friday May 18 after the Festival or Monday May 21, 2018.
Teachers are invited to a Teachers Luncheon on May 18, 2018 in the Davidson Room A, where the Visual Arts Awards to the schools will be presented to the teachers. All other Teen Arts Festival Awards will be delivered after the Festival, later in June.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Teen Arts Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teen Arts accepts Visual Art entries in 2-D, 3-D photography, Graphic Design and Design
- Teachers must complete and submit this application form representing all their student entries.
- Labels and master sheets for entries are available here.
- Each entry must be labeled. Labels will also be available for you to fill out at Load-In.
- Entry limit: 20 works per school; limit two works per student.
- No frames; No glass.
- All work must be suitable for public exhibition.
- Detailed, load-in directions for the art display are listed below.
The deadline to submit the form (click Visual Arts Entry link in left column) is April 17, 2018
Return completed application form before the deadline to: email@example.com.
Deadline for School Registration
Deadline for Submissions
- Load-in Artwork 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Art Exhibit will be in the multi-purpose room, LRC
Art will be judged and teachers will be notified of the winning entries.
Evening Reception for Friends and Family 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Art Students will receive their medals
- Walk and Talk
- Teen Arts Festival
- Art Teachers Luncheon
Student Community Center
Davidson Room A, 12:00 p.m.
- Schools will be presented their Visual Arts Awards during luncheon
- Load-Out Artwork
Additional Day for Load-our Artwork, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.