Registration for fall sessions begin on April 6, 2020.Â Students will not be able to register/add an online course once the term begins.Â For example, for the Fall 15 week term,Â September, 8th is the last day to register for an online class.Â The full listing of Distance Education courses for Fall 2020 can be found in Titans Direct.Â This includes seat availability, course descriptions, required virtual meeting requirements, lab kit needs or other course specific needs.Â For the most up to date information, complete the date range field and in location choose online, hybrid or virtual campus.Â Â In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.Â See the admissions web link for further information.
- ONLINE (ONL): A course where all instruction traditionally provided in class is replaced with instruction online. However, an online course may require an in-person student orientation and/or proctored test/assignments.
- HYBRID (HYB): Instruction is provided both in-class and online (in any combination). Â Face to face meeting may include lectures, group work, presentations etc.Â Students in hybrid courses should log into Blackboard on the first day of the semester and not wait until theÂ first on campus meeting.
- VIRTUAL CAMPUS (VIR): Fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campusâ€™ mission statement.Â There is no on campus requirement.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the the first day of your term.Â
- The 411 – Learning at CCM (orientation)
- Student Guide to Distance Education getting started information and frequently asked questions in text format.
- Be sure toÂ check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.Â Specifically check comments forÂ any additional important course/section specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Â Browser Check to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email –Â (firstname.lastname@example.org) for log in and getting started information.Â All registered students have CCM email.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS TOOLS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your “chances for success” as an online student.