Registration for fall sessions begin on April 5, 2021.Â Â Â Registration information can be found at https://www.ccm.edu/admissions/records-and-registration/ Â Â The full listing of Distance Education courses for Fall 2021 can be found in Titans Direct.Â This includes seat availability, course descriptions, required virtual meeting requirements, lab kit needs or other course specific needs.Â For the most up to date information, complete the date range field and in location choose online, hybrid or virtual campus.Â Â In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.Â See the admissions web link for further information.
Online Instruction (ONL)â€“ Online courses were designed to be taught in an online setting.Â Unless otherwise noted, online courses were developed to be taught without specific meeting times.
Hybrid Instruction (HYBR)â€“ Hybrid courses are a combination of the traditional face-to-face instruction and remote/online sessions.Â This may include some on-campus labs with remote lecture, reduced in-classroom time, or other instructional designs that meet the needs of the course materials.Â Students in hybrid courses should log into Blackboard on the first day of the term.
Virtual Campus (VIR)-Â Fully online courses, certificates or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campus mission statement.Â There is no on campus requirement.
Remote Instruction (REMO)â€“ Remote courses were designed to be taught in a classroom but are being offered as a form of distance education due to the emergency conditions.Â Remote classes are completely online but include scheduled virtual meeting times to occur when the class is listed to meet.
Regardless of your chosen option, you will need access to a computer and a steady internet connection.
Please note any required virtual meetings, in addition to any required lab kits or specific course needs.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the the first day of your term.Â
- Distance Education Tips & Tricks (3 minute video)
- The 411 – Learning at CCM (orientation)
- Student Guide to Distance Education getting started information and frequently asked questions in text format.
- Be sure toÂ check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.Â Specifically check comments forÂ any additional important course/section specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Â Browser Check to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email –Â (email@example.com) for log in and getting started information.Â All registered students have CCM email.Â A sample of the general information letter emailed to all registered students can be found here.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS TOOLS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your “chances for success” as an online student.