Registration for spring sessions can be found at https://www.ccm.edu/admissions/records-and-registration/ .¬† Students will not be able to register/add an online course once the term begins.¬† For example, for the Spring 15 week term, January 19th is the last day to register for an online class.¬† The full listing of courses for Spring 2021 can be found in Titans Direct (beginning Nov 16th).¬† This includes seat availability, course descriptions and on campus requirements.¬† For the most up to date information, complete the date range field and in location choose location type.¬†¬† In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.¬† See the admissions web link for further information.
- ONLINE (ONL): A course where all instruction traditionally provided in class is replaced with instruction online. However, an online course may require an in-person student orientation and/or proctored test/assignments.
- HYBRID (HYB): Instruction is provided both in-class and online (in any combination). ¬† Face to face meeting may include lectures, group work, presentations etc.¬† Students in hybrid courses should log into Blackboard on the first day of the semester and not wait until the¬†first on campus meeting.
- REMOTE (REM):¬†¬† Remote courses were designed to be taught in a classroom but are being offered as a form of distance education due to the emergency conditions.¬† Remote classes are completely online but include scheduled virtual meeting times to occur when the class is listed to meet.
- VIRTUAL CAMPUS (VIR): Fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campus‚Äô mission statement.¬† There is no on campus requirement.
Regardless of your chosen option, you will need access to a computer, web cam, speaker and a steady internet connection.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the the first day of your term.
- Distance Education Tips & Tricks (3 minute video)
- The 411 ‚Äď Learning at CCM (orientation)
- Student Guide to Distance Education getting started information and frequently asked questions in text format.
- Be sure to¬† check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.¬† Specifically check comments for¬† any additional important course/section specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- ¬†Browser Check to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email ‚Äď¬† (email@example.com) for log in and getting started information.¬† All registered students have CCM email.¬† A sample of the general information letter emailed to all registered students can be found here.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS TOOLS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your ‚Äúchances for success‚ÄĚ as an online student.