Registration for summer sessions begin on February 11, 2019.¬† Students will not be able to register/add an online course once the term begins.¬† For example, for the Summer early session, May 19 is the last day to register for an online class.¬† The full listing of online, hybrid and virtual campus courses for Summer 2019 can be found in Titans Direct.¬† This includes seat availability, course descriptions and on campus requirements.¬† For the most up to date information, complete the date range field and in location choose online, hybrid or virtual campus.¬†¬† In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.¬† See the admissions web link for further information.¬†
- ONLINE (ONL): A course where all instruction traditionally provided in class is replaced with instruction online. However, an online course may require an in-person student orientation and/or proctored test/assignments.
- HYBRID (HYB): Instruction is provided both in-class and online (in any combination). ¬† Face to face meeting may include lectures, group work, presentations etc.¬† Students in hybrid courses should log into Blackboard on the first day of the semester and not wait until the¬†first on campus meeting.
- VIRTUAL CAMPUS (VIR): Fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campus‚Äô mission statement.¬† There is no on campus requirement.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the the first day of your term.¬†
- All information can be found in the Student Guide to Distance Learning.
- Be sure to¬† check Web Advisor/Titan Direct for additional course specific information.¬† ¬†Students who are required to attend a course specific orientation can find the required information in Titans Direct or on the course listings below.¬†
- Be sure to click around on the Distance Education home page for additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Take a moment to complete the browser checker¬†to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- Be sure to check your email (email@example.com) for log in and getting started information.¬† All registered students have CCM email.
- Getting Started Information
- To get a good idea of your ‚Äúchances for success‚ÄĚ as an online student take the TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS (ToOLS)¬†¬†¬†