IMPORTANT INFORMATION (as of 4/22/20)
CCM will continue to operate remotely until August 31st.¬† All courses will remain online.
While campus remains closed until August 31st, please check Titans Direct for all available courses (as all have moved to an online format).¬† Please note any required virtual meetings, in addition to any required lab kits or specific course needs.
Registration for summer sessions began on February 10, 2020.¬† Students will not be able to register/add an online course once the term begins. ¬†¬† The full listing of available courses for Summer 2020 can be found in Titans Direct.¬† Please note comments.¬† This includes seat availability, course descriptions, required virtual meeting requirements, lab kit needs or other course specific needs.¬†¬† In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.¬† See the admissions web link for further information.
- ONLINE (ONL): A course where all instruction traditionally provided in class is replaced with instruction online. However, an online course may require an in-person student orientation and/or proctored test/assignments.
- HYBRID (HYB): Instruction is provided both in-class and online (in any combination). ¬† Face to face meeting may include lectures, group work, presentations etc.¬† Students in hybrid courses should log into Blackboard on the first day of the semester and not wait until the¬†first on campus meeting.
- VIRTUAL CAMPUS (VIR): Fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campus‚Äô mission statement.¬† There is no on campus requirement.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the the first day of your term.¬†
- The 411 ‚Äď Learning at CCM – Orientation modules
- Student Guide to Distance Learning –Getting started information in text format
- ¬†Titans Direct for additional course specific information.¬† ¬†Specifically check comments for any virtual meetings that may be required, lab kits or specific course needs.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Browser checker to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email –¬† (firstname.lastname@example.org) for log in and getting started information.¬† All registered students have CCM email.¬† A sample of the email can be found here.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS (ToOLS)¬†to get a good idea of your ‚Äúchances for success‚ÄĚ as an online student.