Winterim 4 week term begins on Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
Registration begins onÂ November 2.
For a full listing of Winterim 2021 courses and to register, go to Titans Direct.
In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.Â See the admissions web link for further information.Â The last day for admitted students to register for an online course will be Tuesday, December 22, 2020.
CCM campus will be closed from December 24, 2020 through January 6, 2021 (however, your course work will continue).Â Â Please watch for updates on https://www.ccm.edu/covid-19-information-center/ as it will reflect current information regarding campus closures and changes due to COVID-19.
Throughout the break, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical issues.Â This mailbox will be checked periodically.Â The Virtual Campus will not be available on December 24th-25th or December 31st-January 1st. Â Â Â Please provide a detailed description of the issue you are having.Â Please note the best way to determine your computers compatibility and troubleshoot is to complete the Browser CheckÂ You may also view Blackboard Help for help with Blackboard tools.
- Distance Education Tips & Tricks
- The 411 â€“ Learning at CCM – Orientation modules
- Student Guide to Distance Learning
- Check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Browser Checker to determine your computers compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email –Â (email@example.com) for log in and getting started information.Â All registered students have CCM email.
- CCM Solution Center – here you can find the County College of Morris Self Service Portal Page.Â Here is where you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the software and services that CCM provides.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your “chances for success” as a online student.
Smarthinking â€“ Free supplemental 24/7 on demand tutoring support and resources across a wide range of subjects is available.Â Online tutoring is an added supplemental support service to assist all CCM students, especially those who may only be taking online and/or hybrid courses or who may not have access to campus everyday.Â Furthermore, online tutoring addresses the needs of students during the evenings, weekends, holidays, winter and summer terms, when the Center may not be open or operating with limited hours and available in-person tutors.
Due to the expedited schedule, it is critical you log in the first day of class and immediately address any technical questions/issues.Â Keep in mind the learning tutorials and help link available for Blackboard assistance as well.
Winter books go on sale November 1st at the CCM bookstore.Â You may also order your books online at Â CCM Bookstore, but please do so no later than December 11th.Â You will need your course number and section number and must purchase the edition of your book that is required by your professor.Â The bookstore will be closed during the holiday break.Â Due to COVID-19, this may vary, please note most current information on the campus store website.