SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
CCM is a leading training organization for all workforce supply chain needs.
Businesses operating in todayâ€™s local and global markets are dependent on a highly performing supply chain for operational success and sustainability. Supply chain management is an integral part of most businesses and is essential to company success and customer satisfaction. Companies investing in a well-trained, knowledgeable supply chain workforce will boost customer service, reduce operating costs and improve the companyâ€™s financial position.
According to a survey by Deloitte,Â 79% of companies with high-performing supply chains achieve revenue growth superior to the averageÂ within their industries. (Logistics Bureau.com)
There are two options for CSCP certification prep. The online certification preparation pro-gram uses a blended learning approach (asynchronous and synchronous virtual sessions). Student learning is enhanced by a combination of â€ślive,â€ť instructor-led virtual classroom meetings to fully engage the entire class. Self-paced sessions provide flexibility and scheduling convenience. There is also a full-day Saturday CSCP option at CCMâ€™s Randolph campus.
Do you know your role in Supply Chain Management? The integrated nature of todayâ€™s Supply Chain makes this an essential course for all business professionals: IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, Supply Management/Purchasing, Logistics, Transportation, Production, Quality and more! Every department and external resource plays an integral role in a companyâ€™s supply chain.
Whether youâ€™re new to the workforce, or an experienced staff member, manager or executive, a misstep in the supply chain costs organizations time, money and customers. This class will give you a new way of looking at and conducting business across tiers inside and outside the organization, resulting in cost savings, revenue growth and an increased competitive advantage. In this class you will learn the concepts and the practical real-life applications of supply chain management through interactive discussions and activities, case studies, online resources and course designed materials. Youâ€™ll discover:
- What a supply chain is
- How to break down silos to work cross-functionally among departments
- Collaborative efforts with suppliers and customers
- Methods to set up an effective supply chain
- The evolving practices and future trends in supply chain management
Following this course, you can further your education and enhance your resume and career opportunities by participating in CCM’s APICS certification preparation programs. Â SCM-113
Instructor: Marilyn Gettinger, MBA, CPM CPSM APICS CSCP
88421.Â 10 sessions: 30 hours, CEU 3.0
Time: 6-9 p.m., Tues and Thurs, Oct 13-Nov 12
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) brings a company’s entire end-to-end supply chain into perspective. Supply chain effectiveness in the global economy is increasingly critical for business and professional success.
The APICS CSCP designation certifies your mastery of the entire supply chain – extending beyond internal operations. From your suppliers through your operation, to your end consumer, it shows your knowledge and expertise of how to:
- Improve productivity by looking outside of internal operations and through the entire supply chain
- Create and execute supply chain strategy to meet customer needs, reduce costs and increase profits
- Incorporate your end-to-end view of the supply chain into organizational activities
WHY YOU SHOULD EARN THE CSCP DESIGNATION
- Increase your salary – on average, designees see a 25% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
WHO SHOULD PURSUE CSCP
- Professionals and leaders who want an improved view of strategic Supply Chain Management with a global view
- Leaders looking to improve lead time, working capital, productivity and the bottom line
- Innovators seeking to make step-change improvements in their chain strategies and effectiveness
- Anyone looking to move forward in their career and improve their competitiveness
Training will cover the following comprehensive modules:
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Implementation and Operations
You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations, and improve the bottom line.
The class prepares you to sit for the APICS CSCP certification exam. Course registration includes all learning materials, online exam practice and exam voucher. The online learning tool provides a personal path to success through interactive web-based study tools that test your understanding and retention of the topics learned in the reading materials. You have access to all the web-based study tools for one year.
APICS Exam Eligibility requirements for CSCP
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent, or
- CPIM, ClTD, CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
Instructor: Joseph Shedlawski, MBA, CSCP,Â CPIM, CLTD
88422.Â 16 sessions: 48 hours, CEU 4.8
Time: Virtual classroom sessions meet weekly from 6-8 p.m., Tues and Thurs, Nov 19-Jan 28. This class is delivered in a synchronous and asynchronous fashion so there will be additional hours spent on class assignments outside of the virtual classroom times posted.
Week 1 – Nov 19
Week 2- Nov 24
Week 3 â€“ Dec 1 & 3
Week 4 â€“ Dec 8 & 10
Week 5 â€“ Dec 15 & 17
Week 6 â€“ Dec 29 (TBD)
Week 7 â€“ Jan 5 & 7
Week 8 â€“ Jan 12 & 14
Week 9 – Jan 19 & 21
Week 10 – Jan 26 & 28 (TBD)
All attendees must adhere to public health requirements and CCMâ€™s policies with respect to in-person, indoor gatherings. CCM reserves
the right to modify this class schedule in conformance with NJ State guidelines.
Instructor: Russ Miller, Master APICS Instructor Certification
88423.Â 6 Sessions: 48 hours, CEU 4.8
On-campus, Sheffield Hall, SH-101
Time: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Sat, Sept 12-Oct 31
(no class Sept 26, Oct 17)
Includes Learning system and slide book.
Students are encouraged to register at least 10 days before the class starts, in order to receive class materials timely.
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. The CPIM designation is earned by successfully completing two exams demonstrating competency in production and inventory management.
Through the CPIM preparation, you will gain knowledge to:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies in your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively improve internal operations
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
WHY YOU SHOULD EARN THE APICS CPIM CERTIFICATION
Earning the CPIM credential makes you a recognized expert in internal operations for your organization. Your commitment and effort demonstrates your high level of knowledge and skills to your employer and colleagues. Certification makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, boosting your career and keeping your organization more competitive in today’s economy. Wherever your career takes you, CPIM certification defines you as an internal operations expert and leader. More than 107,000 professionals in 107 countries have earned an APICS CPIM designation.
WHO SHOULD PURSUE CPIM
A CPIM education is essential for professionals involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
CPIM preparation and exam process is divided into two parts:
CPIM 1 is 3 sessions, 24 hours; covering the Basics of Supply Chain Management.
CPIM 2 is 6 sessions, 48 hours and includes the following modules:
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
There is an exam after both CPIM 1 and 2. In order to receive certification you must pass both.
The class will prepare you to sit for the APICS CPIM certification exam. Course registration includes all learning materials, online exam practice and exam voucher. The online learning tool provides a personal path to success through interactive webÂ based study tools that test your understanding and retention of the topics learned in the reading materials. You have access to all the web-based study tools for one year. SCM-110, SCM-111
Instructor: Robert Dowler, CPIM, CSCP, CSSGB
CPIM Part 1
88425.Â 9 Sessions: 24 hours, CEU 2.4
Time: Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sept 15-Oct 3
6:30-8:30 p.m., Tues and Thurs
8:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Sat
CPIM Part 2
88426.Â 18 Sessions: 48 hours, CEU 4.8
Time: Tues, Thurs, Sat, Nov 3-Dec 19 (no class Nov 24, 26, 28)
6:30-8:30 p.m., Tues and Thurs
8:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Sat