APICSÂ CERTIFIED SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONAL (CSCP) â€“ online
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) brings a companyâ€™s entire end-to-end supply chain into perspective. Supply chain effectiveness in the global economy is increasingly critical for business and professional success.
The APICS CSCP designation certifies your mastery of the entire supply chain â€“ extending beyond internal operations. From your suppliers through your operation, to your end consumer, it shows your knowledge and expertise of how to:
- Improve productivity by looking outside of internal operations and through the entire supply chain
- Create and execute supply chain strategy to meet customer needs, reduce costs and increase profits
- Incorporate your end-to-end view of the supply chain into organizational activities
WHY YOU SHOULD EARN THE CSCP DESIGNATION
- Increase your salary â€“ on average, designees see a 25% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize your organizationâ€™s ERP investments
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
WHO SHOULD PURSUE CSCP?
- Professionals and leaders who want an improved view of strategic Supply Chain Management with a global view
- Leaders looking to improve lead time, working capital, productivity and the bottom line
- Innovators seeking to make step-change improvements in their chain strategies and effectiveness
- Anyone looking to move forward in their career and improve their competitiveness
Training will cover the following comprehensive modules:
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Implementation and Operations
You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations, and improve the bottom line.
The class prepares you to sit for the APICS CSCP certification exam.Â Course registration includes all learning materials, online examÂ practice and exam voucher.Â The online learning tool provides a personal path to success through interactive web-based study tools that test your understanding and retention of the topics learned in the reading materials. You have access to all the web-based study tools for one year.
APICS Exam Eligibility requirements for CSCP
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or the international equivalent, or
- CPIM, ClTD, CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
Instructor: Joseph Shedlawski, MBA, CSCP,Â CPIM, CLTD
28422.Â Â 48 hours, CEU 4.8
Time: Virtual classroom sessions meet weekly from 7-9 p.m., Wed, March 4-April 29