APPLY TO CCM BEFORE SCHEDULING THE PLACEMENT TEST.
Click here to apply to CCM
Once you received your Admissions acceptance letter with placement testing requirements and student id number, you may schedule your placement test(s) by emailing Testing@ccm.edu (Please include your name, phone number, CCM ID number and requested dates and times). The Testing Center will respond to your email to schedule/confirm your testing appointment and will provide details for your proctored placement test(s).Â
- Your Accuplacer Placement Testing will be administered on campus in the Testing Center (located in the Learning Resource Center/library on the first floor to the right of the library’s front sliding doors) by authorized CCM Staff/Proctors. When you come in for your on-campus scheduled testing, you must bring a valid photo identification (driver’s license/passport) and wear a recommended face mask. NOTE: You must have a confirmed, scheduled testing appointment to test. NO WALK-INS. New visitors and those unfamiliar with the campus must check in on arrival with our Office of Public Safety (located at Parking lot 10 or 675 Route 10, Randolph, NJ.).
Testing is available Monday through Friday.
Please email your:
CCM Student ID #
(Email your request(s) to Testing@ccm.edu). We will check your records and respond back to you with the available times for your test(s).
Reminder: At the time of your scheduled appointment, you will need a valid photo I.D. (Driver’s license, passport or state issued id). Calculators and other aids (dictionaries, other computers or electronic devices, and all other persons) are not permitted for the placement tests.Â Please be on time for your scheduled time.Â Late arrivals (past 10 minutes) are not guaranteed a testing seat and may be required to reschedule their test. YOU MUST HAVE A SCHEDULED TESTING APPOINTMENT TO TEST. NO WALK-INS.
PLACEMENT TEST STUDY GUIDES and ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
MATH Sample Questions:
- Next-Generation Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
- Next-Generation Advanced Algebra and Functions
ENGLISH grammar, punctuation, etc. tips:
Technology Literacy Competency preparation: (Go to www.google.com)
- Search in Google for “Basic Computer Technology Terms”
- If you type in “Basic Computer Technology Terms Quiz”, you will see several sample free computer terms quizzes to practice under www.proprofs.com
- Search in Google for “Basic Microsoft Word Terms”
- Search in Google for “Basic Microsoft Excel Terms”
Accuplacer STUDY APP (free)
If you should have any questions regarding the placement test, please email us at email@example.com.
County College of Morris
Attn: Testing Center, Learning Resource Center (First Floor)
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJÂ 07869