YOU MUST APPLY TO CCM BEFORE SCHEDULING THE PLACEMENT TEST.
Click here to apply to CCM
Once you received your Admissions acceptance letter with placement testing requirements and student id number, you may schedule your placement test(s) via our online placement test scheduling system link below.
SCHEDULING YOUR PLACEMENT TEST
Mondays and Thursdays
9:00 A.M.,Â 11:30 A.M., 1:30 P.M., 5:00 P.M.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
9:00 A.M.,Â 11:30 A.M., 1:30 P.M.
9:00 A.M., 11:30 A.M.
Click here to access the Placement Test Scheduling System
Reminder: Bring a photo I.D., pen/pencil, and your CCM Admissions acceptance letter when you come to take placement tests. Calculators are not permitted for placement tests.Â Please arrive to campus 30 minutes before your scheduled time.Â Late arrivals are not guaranteed a testing seat and may be required to reschedule their test.
Children are not permitted in the Testing Center area unsupervised.
PLACEMENT TEST STUDY GUIDES and ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
MATH Sample Questions:
- Next-Generation Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
- Next-Generation Advanced Algebra and Functions
ENGLISH Essay Samples:
Technology Literacy Competency preparation: (Go to www.google.com)
- Search in Google for “Basic Computer Technology Terms”
- If you type in “Basic Computer Technology Terms Quiz”, you will see several sample free computer terms quizzes to practice under www.proprofs.com
- Search in Google for “Basic Microsoft Word Terms”
- Search in Google for “Basic Microsoft Excel Terms”
Accuplacer STUDY APP (free)
If you should have any questions regarding the placement test, please call (973) 328-5166.