You may be eligible to
The Community College Opportunity Grant
The New Jersey Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG) may cover the cost of FULL TUITION and approved educational FEES for qualified students for 6-18 credits after all other federal, state, institutional and community aid have been applied.
Determining Your Eligibility
- Have a family adjusted gross income of no more than $65,000
- Do not already have an associate or bachelor’s degree
- Registered for 6-18 credits each term
- Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application if you are a New Jersey Dreamer by the state filing deadline
For New Jersey State Financial Aid Application Deadlines, visit www.hesaa.org/Pages/StateApplicationDeadlines.aspx/.
PLEASE NOTE: Certain individuals may not receive grant funding to cover the full cost of tuition and approved fees.Â This will be determined through the financial aid application process.
For Those in the Workforce
CCOG is not just for traditional students. Those in the workforce who would like to earn or complete their college degree also may quality.
Three Easy Steps
To find out if you are eligible for free tuition:
- Apply to CCM
- Fill out the FAFSA or the New Jersey Alternative Financial AidÂ Â Application if a New Jersey Dreamer â€“ CCMâ€™s school code is 007106
- Register for classes
If you are eligible, you will receive funding through the grant after all other aid has been applied.
New Jersey STARS
The New Jersey Student Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarship (NJ STARS) program provides high-achieving high school students with free tuition at their home community college. Applicants must be New Jersey residents who rank in the top 15 percent of their high school class at the end of their junior or senior years.
For more information, visit our NJ STARSÂ page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 973-328-5230 or visit us in the Student Community Center, Room 210