Name: Dr. M. Celeste Wayne, RN, DNP, CNE
Academic Rank: Professor
School: Health and Natural Sciences
Office: CH 319
Education: DNP, Fairleigh Dickinson University
M.S.N. Columbia University
B.S.N., Colegio de Sta. Isabel School of Nursing
Hired: August 2002
Professor Wayne has been very involved with department and college committees at CCM. She has incorporated technology in nursing education through the years. She is currently the co-coordinator for Simulation activities in the Nursing Lab. She has also integrated the use of Blackboard, lecture capture and response keypad in her classroom management. She is involved in many committees including the: 3-Year Technology Strategic Planning Committee, Technology Committee and the Student e-mail Task Force.
Professor Wayne is a HRSA Grant recipient through the Philippine Nurses Association of New Jersey, Inc. She is a member in many professional organizations such as:
- American Nurses Association
- New Jersey State Nurses Association
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses, National and Local Chapters
- National League for Nursing â€“ NLN Ambassador for CCM
- Philippine Nurses Association of New Jersey, Inc. â€“ served 2 terms as Treasurer, Board member, and Chairperson of the Scholarship Committee
- Philippine Nurses Association of America, Inc.