View your awards select:Â Titans Direct and login, then –
- SelectÂ âAward LetterâÂ to view or print your awarded financial aid. Or
- SelectÂ âMy Documentsâ for documents requested by our office for your immediate submission, in order for us to complete the awarding process (allow for approximately 2-3 weeks processing).
Click here to download only âForms & Worksheetâ requested by us for your completion and submission
- Do not fax or enlarge photo identification cards, social security cards & US citizenship documents, if requested.
- Scanned images may be emailed to – email@example.com
Please indicate your CCM student identification number on all pages submitted (copies ONLY please).
Note: Federal Direct Loan borrowers, student and/or parental PLUS applicants – Please visit https://studentloans.gov/Â Â for instructions on completing the loan application (eMPN) and entrance counseling (required for subsidized/unsubsidized loan borrowers).
Frequently Asked Questions-
- How I submit documents requested if unable to come to campus or the college is closed?Â Documents clearly scanned may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do ask and received response to my questions electronically? All questions and concerns may be submitted by way of email@example.com
- Where can I get Federal Verification Worksheets? Download Federal Verification Worksheets here , select applicable year and print to sign.
Additionally, students requesting a hard-copy âpaperâ award notification, document requests, may do so by email (CCM email only) or visiting our office SCC-210 (College or state photo id required). Paper documents will be USPS regular mailed to the address the college has on file, no exceptions- please contact the Records and Registration Office, ensuring that your address is up to date. Attention: Third-party requests will not be accepted.Â Attention: Please send us items requested only, all others may be shredded.