View your awards select:Â Titans Direct and login, then –
- SelectÂ âAward LetterâÂ to view or print your awarded financial aid. Or
- SelectÂ âMy Documentsâ for documents requested by our office for your immediate submission, in order for us to complete the awarding process (allow for approximately 2-3 weeks processing).
Click here to download only âForms & Worksheetâ requested by us for your completion and submission
- Do not fax or enlarge photo identification cards, social security cards & US Citizenship documents, if requested.
- Scanned document images may be submitted by uploading to MappingXpress, see instructions and passcode. Â
- Scan each page top to bottom and flat, separately to ensure readability of the entire page. Upload all pages within a single file (.pdf. docs or other) when submitting multiple pages.
- Incomplete or unsigned documents will not be accepted and will be deleted.
Please indicate your CCM student identification number on all pages submitted (copies ONLY please).
Note: Federal Direct Loan borrowers, student and/or parent PLUS loan applicants – Please visit https://studentloans.gov/Â Â for instructions on completing the loan application (eMPN) and entrance counseling (required for subsidized/unsubsidized loan borrowers).
Frequently Asked Questions-
- How I submit documents requested if unable to come to campus or the college is closed?Â Documents clearly scanned (one document per page) may be submitted by uploading to MappingXpress. How do ask and received response to my questions electronically? All questions and concerns may be submitted by way of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I get Federal Verification Worksheets? Download Federal Verification Worksheets here , select applicable year and print to sign.
- Can I scan documents using my smartphone?
Yes. Forms can be scanned using Notes and converted to .pdf for email, visit how-to-scan-documents-and-make-pdfs-using-notes-on-your-iphone-or-ipadÂ (Google search-Macworld)
Additionally, students requesting a hard-copy âpaperâ award notification, document requests, may do so by email (CCM email only) or visiting our office SCC-210 (College or state photo id required). Paper documents will be USPS regular mailed to the address the college has on file, no exceptions- please contact the Records and Registration Office, ensuring that your address is up to date. Attention: Third-party requests will not be accepted.Â Attention: Please send us items requested only, all others may be shredded.