Welcome to the Testing Center!
Our services include:
- Accuplacer basic skills placement testing
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Testing
- QuickBooks Certification Testing
- Proctored exams for CCM online and hybrid courses
- Proctoring services for other schools and organizations
Learning Resource Center (Library) Room 101
Dr. Kevin Chen, Supervisor
Mary Jane Pappas, Lab Coordinator
Anita Williams, Testing Center Assistant
Tracy Goerlitz, Paraprofessional
NOTICE TO PLACEMENT TEST TAKERS
For your scheduled appointment, you must bring your LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from the Admissions Office and PHOTO ID (driver’s license, passport, or school ID) when you come to the Testing Center.
CALCULATORS for placement testing are prohibited.
Go to CCM’s Public Safety Office, parking lot 10, for a visitor’s parking pass.Â Public Safety will direct you where to park.
Children are not permitted in the Testing Center area unsupervised.
The Testing Center is a member of and subscribes to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is an active participant of the Consortium of College Testing Centers Supporting Distance Education.