Welcome to Distance Education at CCM
Registration for Spring 2022 terms began November 1st!
For a full listing ofÂ Spring 2022 courses and to register, go to Titans Direct.Â Â In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.Â See the admissions web link for further information.
Virtual Campus (ONL-VIR) –Virtual Campus courses are fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campusâ€™ mission statement. Unless otherwise noted, Virtual Campus courses were developed to be taught without specific meeting times.Â There is no on campus requirement.
Online Instruction (ONL) â€“ Online courses were designed to be taught in an online setting.Â Unless otherwise noted, online courses were developed to be taught without specific meeting times.
Hybrid Instruction (HYBR) â€“ Hybrid courses are a combination of the traditional face-to-face instruction and online sessions.Â This may include some on-campus labs with reduced in-classroom time or other instructional designs that meet the needs of the course materials.
Regardless of your chosen option, you will need access to a computer, a steady internet connection, a webcam & microphone.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the first day of your term.
- The 411 â€“ Learning at CCM (orientation)
- Student Guide to Distance Education getting started information and frequently asked questions in text format.
- Be sure toÂ check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.Â Specifically check comments forÂ any additional important course/section specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Â Browser Check to determine your computer’s compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email â€“Â (firstname.lastname@example.org) for log in and getting started information.Â All registered students have CCM email.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS TOOLS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your â€śchances for successâ€ť as an online student.