Federal regulations require that¬†institutions that receive Title IV Funding provide specific consumer information about the school to prospective and currently enrolled students, and in some cases, employees.¬† Listed below is the information¬†County College of Morris is required to disclose and the web links,¬†brochures, catalogs and/or handbooks where this information is located.
County College of Morris is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Please click the image below to visit their website.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION:
- General Institutional Information
- Accreditation Status
- Current College Catalog
- Student Body Information
- Requirements for Dropping a Class/Withdrawing from College
- Articulation Agreements
- Notice of Availability of Financial Aid
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Loan Information
- Financial Aid¬†Worksheets
- Privacy of Student Records
- Student Services
- Academic Conduct
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Services