The Office of Counseling Services & Student Success strives to maximize student's individual growth and development through counseling and other support services.
If you have a general question you would like answered, you may click on Ask a Counselor
to e-mail your question to a counselor. You will receive a response within 24-48 hours. Please include your name, student ID number, and telephone number, as some responses may require a telephone call.
*Crisis and Life Threatening Situations: This email is only monitored during regular business hours and is NOT intended for the use of crisis counseling.
If you or someone you know are in crisis and/or having thoughts of suicide and need immediate help, please call 911 or Public Safety if you are on campus (973)-328-5550.
You may also contact the following 24-hour services and hotlines:
- St. Clare's Hospital - Psychiatric Emergency Service - (973) 625-0280
- Morristown Memorial Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Service - (973) 540-0100
- Newton Medical Center - (973) 383-0100
- Psychiatric Emergency & Screening Services for each County in New Jersey
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK(8255)