What Type Of Federal Student Aid Might I Get?
Select for types of Federal Student Aid and more, in addition to the below –
There are three types of federal student aid:
- Grants (PELL, SEOG, etc.) â€”financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid (unless, for example, you withdraw from school and owe a refund)
- Work-studyâ€”a student work program through which you earn money while in school- Also view below in-addition to contacting the Office of Career-Services for job availability (on or off-campus)
- Period of employment may be between July 1st – June 30thÂ (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer terms) to registered students.
- County College of Morris –Â Federal Work Study (FWS) informative Brochure
- Office of Career ServiceÂ –Â Federal Work-Study / Student Aide website
- Financial aid award: Federal College Work-Study
- Loans (subsidized, unsubsidized, Parent PLUS) â€”borrowed money for college or career school; you must repay your loans, with interest
Apply for federal student aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSAÂ®) form.