The Testing Center provides proctoring services for online testing for CCM online and hybrid classes.
If you are taking a CLEP or department exam, do not schedule here.Â Please call the Testing Center at 973-328-5362.
In order for an online test to take place in the Testing Center, we need students to do the followingâ€¦
What we need from students:
- Schedule your online exams through our Online Scheduling System for Proctored Exams (click here to visit).Â You are responsible for verifying with your professors regarding where and when you are to take your exams.Â Not all online or hybrid are scheduled to be taken in the CCM Testing Center.
- Exam dates and exam conditions/specifications are set by your professors, not by the Testing Center On-line Scheduling System. You must check your syllabus/emails and/or professor for exam date/time availability.
- You are only allowed to schedule one exam per time slot.
- Please note that we are not able to test students on a walk-in basis. For the semester, a variety of times have been set aside for online tests. Do not wait until the last minute to set up your appointment. We have limited seating on a first come-first serve basis and you are not guaranteed a seat.
- The online / hybrid exam days and times that typically available are listed below but you must check with your professor to verify if your exam is available for certain days and times before scheduling with us.
- Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Late arrivals are not guaranteed a testing seat and may be required to reschedule their test. Make sure you bring your photo identification when you test.
Children are not permitted in the Testing Center area unsupervised.
Test times for the SPRING 2020 session are available as follows:Â
The Testing Center will be closed on
The testing schedule currently is for January 22, 2020 through May 12, 2020:
Note:Â There will be no testing when the college is closed.Â Emergency/Weather closing information can be obtained by calling 973-328-5580.
* Additional 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM testing slots may be available. Please check the online scheduling system for these additional time slots.
**Saturday testing at 9 AM is available only on March 14, May 2, and May 9, 2020.
If you should have any other questions, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, the Testing Center staff may be contacted by phone at 973-328-5362 or drop by in person. We are located in the Learning Resource Center (First Floor).