County College of Morris is committed to excellence in teaching and lifelong learning through the delivery of exceptional programs and services to our students and to the larger community that reflect a dedication to inclusiveness and diversity, educational advancement, cultural enrichment and workforce development.
The Testing Center helps support the institutional mission of County College of Morris by providing high-quality testing services to students and members of the community. The Testing Center subscribes to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
The collegeâ€™s commitment to serve the residents and businesses of Morris County and the State of New Jersey and to sustain engaged citizenship within a diverse population of students and community members is reflected in six values:
- A commitment to people, evidenced by a secure, supportive environment responsive to the needs of students, employees and the community
- A commitment to the academic mission of the college, which entails the search for truth and respect for scholarship and learning
- A commitment to honesty and integrity in all endeavors
- A commitment to the stewardship of the public trust
- A commitment to diversity that respects individual differences and upholds the dignity of every person
- A commitment to providing access and services to all regardless of financial, academic, educational or physical challenges
The Testing Center is a member of and subscribes to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is an active participant of the Consortium of College Testing Centers Supporting Distance Education.