Leadership Training @ CCM
Inter Club Council â€“ The purpose of these meetings is to maintain a line of communication among the organizations themselves and to teach leadership skills to the student leaders.Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society of two-year colleges, has helped millions of high-achieving college students reach their full potential. We donâ€™t just recognize their academic success; we give them opportunities to develop professional and leadership skills, earn scholarships, explore career paths â€” and make their worlds a lot bigger. PTK@student.ccm.edu
National Society for Leadership and Success (NSLS), The NSLS is the largest leadership honor society in the United States. Our NSLS chapter at County College of MorrisÂ was started in 2018. Our local chapter is part of the national organization with 700+ chapters and over 1.4 million members.
Students are selected based on exemplary academic achievement. As of 2021 we have 1,660Â members who have access to:
- More than $400,000 in scholarships.
- An exclusive NSLS job board.
- A personalized letter of recommendation.
The NSLS leadership program teaches the interpersonal skills that employers seek to give you an edge in the job market. Hear directly from current members as they share how their experience has changed their life.
If you become a member, some of the other benefits are:
- Learn from exceptional leaders like former President Barack Obama during exclusive Speaker Broadcasts.
- Meet new friends and make lifelong connections (on-campus and virtually).
- Overcome challenges with success coaches shortcutting your way to success.
- Access to private networking events.
Visit the NSLS website to learn more about and accept your nomination.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I have to do to become inducted?
Our five-step program takes approximately 12 hours over the course of the semester at your pace.
Student leaders have attended the follow leadership conferences over the past three years to learn how to manage their clubs:
- Computer Science Club: Propelify Conference
- Cyber Security Club: Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
- Mathematics Club: Annual New Jersey Undergraduate Mathematics Competition
- Nursery and Landscape Club: STMA Conference
- Phi Theta Kappa: Middle States Regional Conference
- Phi Theta Kappa: Catalyst National Conference
- Radiography Club: New Jersey Student Radiography
- Sigma Chi Eta: New Jersey Communication Association
- Student Activities Programming Board: National Association of Campus Activities Mid-Atlantic Conference
- Student Government Association: Association of College Unions International Regional Conference
- Student Nurses Association: New Jersey Student Nursing Convention
- Sports Media Night, hosted by the Phillies and Temple University’s Fox School of Business
- Youngtown Edition: New Jersey Press Association
- Youngtown Edition: Columbia Conference
Student Leader Resources
- STUDENT ORGANIZATION GUIDEBOOK AND POLICY MANUAL
- Student Club Membership Roster Form
- Student Club Leadership Roster Form
Contact a club advisor â€“ you can find out who that is by going to the CCM Student Clubs ListingÂ page.