Leadership Training @ CCM
Inter Club Council
The purpose of these meetings is to maintain a line of communication among the organizations themselves and to teach leadership skills to the student leaders.Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Phi Theta Kappa
The international honor society of two-year colleges, has helped millions of high-achieving college students reach their full potential. We donâ€™t just recognize their academic success; we give them opportunities to develop professional and leadership skills, earn scholarships, explore career paths â€” and make their worlds a lot bigger. PTK@student.ccm.edu
National Society for Leadership and Success (NSLS)
The NSLS is the largest leadership honor society in the United States. Our NSLS chapter at County College of Morris was started in 2018. Our local chapter is part of the national organization with 700+ chapters and over 1.4 million members.
Students are selected based on exemplary academic achievement. As of 2022 we have 2,058 members who have access to:
- More than $400,000 in scholarships.
- An exclusive NSLS job board.
- A personalized letter of recommendation.
The NSLS leadership program teaches the interpersonal skills that employers seek to give you an edge in the job market. Hear directly from current members as they share how their experience has changed their life.
If you become a member, some of the other benefits are:
- Learn from exceptional leaders like former President Barack Obama during exclusive Speaker Broadcasts.
- Meet new friends and make lifelong connections (on-campus and virtually).
- Overcome challenges with success coaches shortcutting your way to success.
- Access to private networking events.
Visit the NSLS website to learn more about and accept your nomination.
What do I have to do to become inducted?
Our five-step program takes approximately 12 hours over the course of the semester at your pace. Visit nsls.org to chat with a team member or email email@example.com.
Student leaders have attended the follow leadership conferences over the past five years to learn how to manage their clubs:
- Computer Science Club: Propelify Conference
- Mathematics Club: Annual New Jersey Undergraduate Mathematics Competition
- Phi Theta Kappa: Middle States Regional Conference
- Radiography Club: New Jersey Student Radiography
- Student Activities Programming Board: National Association of Campus Activities Mid-Atlantic Conference
- Student Government Association: Association of College Unions International Regional Conference
- Student Nurses Association: New Jersey Student Nursing Convention
- Devils Media Night, hosted by the Devils Marketing Department
- Youngtown Edition: New Jersey Press Association
Student Leader Resources
- STUDENT ORGANIZATION GUIDEBOOK AND POLICY MANUAL
- Student Club Leadership Roster Form
- Student Club Membership Roster Form
Contact a club advisor â€“ you can find out who that is by going to the CCM Student Clubs ListingÂ page.