The Math Center is located on the first floor of the DeMare Hall, DH 156.Â Tutoring is conducted in the center by both peer and faculty tutors.Â For more information regarding the Math Center, you may call 973-328-5367.
If you wish to schedule a tutoring appointment, please visit our scheduling page.
Student Steps to Use the On-line Scheduling System for Math Center Tutoring
- Visit our schedule page.
- You will be taken to the registration / login home page.
- If you are a first time user, click on the Register button on the left side. Complete all information accurately then click on Create Account. Then click on Click here to proceed to the login page.
- Select Tutor Type (Use drop down arrow) under Appointment Locator heading. Click on your tutor type preference (Any Tutor Type, Faculty, or Peer).
- Once you pick a Tutor Type the Select Session will appear. Using the drop down menu, pick the course that you wish to receive tutoring in.
- Once you pick a course, Select Tutor will appear. By choosing No Preference, you will be able to view all available tutors based on the Tutor Type and Session (course) that you selected. If you are looking to schedule with a particular tutor, simply choosing their name from the list will allow you to view their schedule.
- Next, a calendar will appear with available dates in white. You may schedule up to 7 days in advance.
- The available tutoring times will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on (only once) the time you wish to schedule (Note: White space indicates the specific time is available).