ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES TESTING GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
Please review these guidelines prior to scheduling your exam. Remember scheduling the exam is the studentâ€™s responsibility if they wish to utilize their accommodations.
Scheduling an Exam Through Titan’s AIM:
**Please try to schedule your exam at least one week prior to your classâ€™s exam.
- Login to the Titan’s AIM portal using your CCM email address and password.
- Click on the Alternative Testing link.
- Select your class(es)
- Click on Schedule an Exam
- Complete the Exam Detail Form
- Select your request type (type of test you will be taking)
- Select your exam date and time. This is when your Professor is administering the exam to the rest of the class. You can check our office availability by clicking on the Exam Schedule link.
- Select any accommodations and technology needed for this specific test.
- Click Add Exam Request. Once Accessibility Services reviews your request, you will receive a confirmation email from Titan’s AIM.
Taking the Exam:
- Be on time! Try to arrive 10 minutes prior to your exam.
- You will need a valid picture ID to be admitted to the exam.
- Personal belongings, such as purses, backpacks, and cell phones are not permitted in any of the testing rooms. Store them in the designated area prior to the exam.
- If you use a computer in the Accessibility Services Office, please be aware that your work will not be saved.
ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES TESTING FAQâ€™S
What if you have to cancel an appointment?
Call ahead. You may reschedule if the date meets your professorâ€™s deadline and approval.
What if you are late?
This will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may require permission from the professor to take the exam, especially if you are 30 to 45 minutes late for the exam.
What if you need help during the test?
Ask! The Accessibility Services staff cannot help you with test answers, but they can help with equipment or using other accommodations. We can also contact the professor, if the professor grants access for questions to all students.
What if you cheat?
DONâ€™T!Â Testing will end immediately. Any cheating will be dealt with according to College Policy (see CCM catalogue).