Requesting tuition rate changes based on Residency
A change in recorded residency from out-of-state or out-of-county to in-county can be obtained by completing a Residency Declaration Form and returning it with necessary documentation (listed on the form) to the Office of the Registrar (Records & Registration) prior to the start of the term. View the entire Residency information.
- The residency requirement for a New Jersey resident moving into Morris County is one (1) day and is made once all required required documents have been submitted to the Office of the Dean of Students .
- The residency requirement for an out-of-state resident moving into New Jersey is one year. After the 12th month, the student may submit all of the above required documents. (Out-of-state residents will continue to be charged out-of-state tuition until the one-year residency has expired and all appropriate documents are submitted.)
- To be eligible for a lower tuition rate, a student must be established as a permanent resident before the first day of classes of the new semester.
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please email email@example.com for additional assistance.
College cost estimated calculators & flyers:
Annual tuition & fees cost card flyers (pdf) –
- Invest in Yourself – Financial Aid Cost Card (pdf) 2022-2023 | 2023-2024
- INVIERTE EN TI MISMO – La Tarjeta Del Costo Ayuda Financiera (pdf)Â 2022-2023 | 2023-2024
Final Eligibility based on Federal and State aid application results â€“
Attention:Â Â Â It is strongly recommended that students apply for financial aid assistance during the Admission application process and annually thereafter.Â Â The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and NJ State Alternative Financial Aid Application for NJ DREAMers is available DecemberÂ for filing.Â Â Â Do not forget to list County College of Morris, sign your fafsa, select the Future Act- Direct Data Exchange (FA-DDX) , replaces IRS Date Retrieval Tool (DRT)Â to transfer individuals tax information to determine federal aid eligibility if applicable and submit upon completion.Â Incoming students – Submit proof of graduating high schoolÂ (Diploma, final HS transcript or GED or Homeschooling completion) to Admissions for financial aid assistance. CCM Federal School code is: 007106.