Estimated Annual Cost of Enrollment (COE):
(On viewing the chart please note the flat rate tuition per credit and mandatory fees )
For other feesÂ – Paying for CCM
Requesting tuition rate changes based on Residency
A change in recorded residency from out-of-state or out-of-county to in-county can be obtained by completing a Residency Application form and returning it with necessary documentation (listed on the form) to the Office of the Dean of Students prior to the start of the term. View our entire Residency Policy including information on Undocumented Students.
- The residency requirement for a New Jersey resident moving into Morris County is one (1) day and is made once all required required documents have been submitted to the Office of the Dean of Students .
- The residency requirement for an out-of-state resident moving into New Jersey is one year. After the 12th month, the student may submit all of the above required documents. (Out-of-state residents will continue to be charged out-of-state tuition until the one-year residency has expired and all appropriate documents are submitted.)
- To be eligible for a lower tuition rate, a student must be established as a permanent resident before the first day of classes of the new semester.
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please call 973-328-5171Â or emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
College cost estimated calculators & flyers:
Annual tuition & fees cost card flyers (pdf) –
- Invest in Yourself – Financial Aid Cost Card (pdf) 2022-2023 | 2023-2024
- INVIERTE EN TI MISMO – La Tarjeta Del Costo Ayuda Financiera (pdf)Â 2022-2023 | 2023-2024
Final Eligibility based on Federal and State aid application results â€“
- CCM- Net Price Calculator (federal aid) or try
- Federal Student Aid Estimator
- How is aid calculated?
- NJ State TAG grant – QuikCalc
- College Cost/Investment Calculators (State HESAA)
Attention:Â Â Â It is strongly recommended that students apply for financial aid assistance during the Admission application process and annually thereafter.Â Â The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and NJ State Alternative Financial Aid Application for NJ DREAMers is available October 1Â for filingÂ annually.Â Â Â Do not forget to list County College of Morris, sign your fafsa , select the IRS Date Retrieval Tool if applicable and submit upon completion.Â Incoming students – Submit proof of graduating high schoolÂ (Diploma, final HS transcript or GED or Homeschooling completion) to Admissions for financial aid assistance. CCM Federal School code is: 007106.