Graduation applications are available from the Office of Records & Registration (SCC 220). All students are required to apply and pay a non-refundable graduation fee of $30 regardless of attendance at the ceremony. All students should access Titans Direct to view Student Planning/My Progress to verify all graduation requirements are in process.
GREAT NEWS!! The Application for Graduation is now available online!!
Access the application by following these steps:
- Log into Titans Direct
- From the Home Screen select the tab for Graduation Overview
- You will see your currently active Program of Study (Major) listed. Click ‚ÄėApply‚Äô
- Select the Graduation Term for which you would like to apply from the drop down (based on the semester during which you will be completing your requirements)
- Confirm your address.¬† Your application will default to the current mailing address on record OR you may select New Address and enter a new address.
- Submit application
- Check your CCM student email account.¬† You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted.
County College of Morris has three graduations per year: August, December and May. However, only one commencement ceremony is conducted and that is held in May. Students who graduate in the prior December and August cycles will be invited to participate in the following May’s commencement ceremony.
Students must apply to graduate by the posted deadline:
- August¬† graduates – apply by June 1st
- December¬† graduates – apply by October 1st
- May¬† graduates – apply by February 1st
Eligibility for a degree or academic program certificate
- Earn a cumulative grade¬†point average of 2.00 and complete the general and prescribed curriculum course work for their major.
- Curriculum Checksheet¬† lists all of the courses you are required to complete in order to obtain a degree or a certificate.
- Degree seeking students must complete at least 30 credits at County College of Morris.
- Certificate seeking students must complete at least 15 credits at County College of Morris.
- Complete at least one half of their major at County College of Morris.
Academic Distinction (Honors) at Graduation (based on a cumulative GPA) for students earning an Associates Degree or an Academic Certificate
- Summa Cum Laude¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 3.85 – 4.00 GPA
- Magna Cum Laude¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 3.65 – 3.84 GPA
- Cum Laude¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 3.45 – 3.64 GPA
- Certificate with Merit¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬† 3.45 – 4.00 GPA
Certificates of Achievement
- Students should declare their intent to pursue a Certificate of Achievement (less than 30 credits) by submitting a Change of Major/Declaration of Certificate form to the Office of Records and Registration.
- Students should review Student Planning/My Progress on Titans Direct and submit a¬†Certificate of Achievement Completion form to the Office of Records and Registration once their requirements for the certificate are complete
- Records and Registration will perform a final audit of requirements and if met will print a Certificate for students to pick up