The Graduation Application is available on Titans Direct. All students are required to apply and pay a non-refundable graduation fee of $30 regardless of attendance at the ceremony. All students should access Titans Direct to view Student Planning/My Progress to verify all graduation requirements are in process.
Access the Graduation Application by following these steps:
- Log into Titans Direct
- From the Home Screen select the tab for Graduation Overview
- You will see your currently active Program of Study (Major) listed. Click â€˜Applyâ€™
- Select the Graduation Term for which you would like to apply from the drop down (based on the semester during which you will be completing your requirements)
- Confirm your address.Â Your application will default to the current mailing address on record OR you may select New Address and enter a new address.
- Submit application
- Check your CCM student email account.Â You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted.
County College of Morris has three graduations per year: August, December and May. However, only one commencement ceremony is conducted and that is held in May. Students who graduate in the prior December and August cycles will be invited to participate in the following May’s commencement ceremony.
Students must apply to graduate by the posted deadline:
- AugustÂ graduates – apply by June 1
- DecemberÂ graduates – apply by October 1Â
- MayÂ graduates – apply by April 15
Eligibility for a degree or academic program certificate
- Earn a cumulative gradeÂ point average of 2.00 and complete the general and prescribed curriculum course work for their major.
- Curriculum ChecksheetÂ lists all of the courses you are required to complete in order to obtain a degree or a certificate.
- Degree seeking students must complete at least 30 credits at County College of Morris.
- Certificate seeking students must complete at least 15 credits at County College of Morris.
- Complete at least one half of their major at County College of Morris.
Academic Distinction (Honors) at Graduation (based on a cumulative GPA) for students earning an Associates Degree or an Academic Certificate
- Summa Cum LaudeÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3.85 – 4.00 GPA
- Magna Cum LaudeÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3.65 – 3.84 GPA
- Cum LaudeÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3.45 – 3.64 GPA
- Certificate with MeritÂ Â Â Â Â 3.45 – 4.00 GPA
Certificates of Achievement
- Students should declare their intent to pursue a Certificate of Achievement (less than 30 credits) by submitting a Change of Major/Declaration of Certificate form to the Office of Records and Registration.
- Students should review Student Planning/My Progress on Titans Direct and submit aÂ Certificate of Achievement Completion form to the Office of Records and Registration once their requirements for the certificate are complete
- Records and Registration will perform a final audit of requirements and if met will print a Certificate for students to pick up