County College of Morris offers two methods to obtain your official transcript. We offer transcript ordering services through the National Student Clearinghouse OR you may request a transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form.
Prior to Ordering Your CCM Transcripts
- All financial obligations to CCM must be met in order to request a transcript.
- If you require your degree or current term grades be posted on your transcript, DO NOT ORDER until you have checked Titans Direct to verify the grades and/or degree have been posted.
- There are no refunds for transcript requests
- Paper Transcript – $5.00 per official transcript
- Electronic Transcript (through the NSC only â€“ PDF or ETX formats) – $6.00 per official transcript
Methods to Request Your OFFICIAL CCM Transcript
1. Request Online via the National Student Clearinghouse
Alumni and former students: The following link will direct you to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)- https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00772900Â Â You will be required to provide either your Social Security number or CCM Student ID number.
Formats from the National Student Clearinghouse include PDF, ETX (electronic transfer) or paper (check with recipients to see which method is acceptable). You will also be able to upload any documents you need to send with the transcript.
2. Fill out a Transcript Request Form
Forms can be mailed with payment (check made out to County College of Morris) or dropped off at the Records and Registration Office in the Student Community Center, Rm. 220.Â Check web page for office hours.
County College of Morris
Records and Registration Office
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
- If you are picking up your transcript from Records and Registration your photo ID will be required.
- If someone is picking up the transcript on your behalf, that person will need a signed note from you authorizing permission and their photo ID.