The Records and Registration Office will be happy to process your transcript request; however, please keep in mind that transcript requests must be made online via WebAdvisor OR in writing via a Transcript Request FormÂ to the Records and Registration Office as we need your signature for release of your record.
Official Transcript Request Instructions
**Electronic Transcripts Are Not Available**
If You Have Access to CCM WebAdvisor (Log In and Password Required):
If you have an active CCM WebAdvisor and Password, you may request and pay the fee ($5.00 per transcript) using a credit card.Â You can also track the status of your transcript.
- Go to www.ccm.edu and click on the â€śWeb Advisorâ€ť link located in the center of the page below the large photograph.
- Log into CCM WebAdvisor using your CCM Log-In and Password.
User ID is usually lastname.firstname (lowercase letters) / Password ccmXXXXXXX (CCM ID)
- Click â€śStudentsâ€ť
- Under Academic Profile heading, select â€śTranscript Requestâ€ť
- Complete all fields on the Transcript Request screen.Â The information/address that is typed in the address field is the address that will appear on the envelope.Â Please be accurate and complete to ensure the transcript reaches its destination. Your transcript will be processed by CCM within 2-3 business days upon receipt of the request.
- â€śRecipientâ€ť is the college or institutionâ€™s name. â€śModifierâ€ť is the office, department or person.
- IF you are picking up the transcript in person, use your own name and address in the address field as well as the words â€śHold for Pick Upâ€ť on the line under your name, above your street address.Â Your transcript will be ready within 2 business days upon receipt of the request. Photo ID is required upon pick up.
- IF someone is picking up the transcript on your behalf, please provide that person with a signed note authorizing permission.Â He or she will have to provide photo ID upon pick up.
- Upon payment you will receive an email confirmation about your payment.
- If you require additional paperwork to be sent with your transcript, please scan a copy to email@example.com, noting that you have requested a transcript via CCM WebAdvisor.
- To track status:Â Log in to WebAdvisor and select â€śTranscript Request Statusâ€ť under Academic Profile on the Student Menu.Â â€śDate Producedâ€ť indicates your transcript will be mailed or available for pick up within two (2) business days.Â (Check the college website for hours.)
If You Do NOT have access to CCM WebAdvisor:
- Complete and sign (your signature authorizes release of information) a Transcript Request Form
- Note:Â If you are unable to remember your CCM ID, please provide the last four digits (only) of your Social Security number and date of birth on the request form.
- Mail or bring the request along with the $5.00 fee per transcript to Records and Registration at CCM:
County College of Morris
Records and Registration
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
If you are making your request via mail:Â Check or money order made payable to County College of Morris.
If you are making your request in person:Â Cash, credit or debit cards, check or money order are accepted at the Bursarâ€™s Office.
If you select â€śMail My Transcriptâ€ť, your transcript will be processed by CCM within 2-3 business days upon receipt of the request.
If you select â€śPick Upâ€ť your transcript will be ready within 2 business days upon receipt of the request.
If you want your transcript to be held for posting of semester GRADES or DEGREE posting:
- Wait to submit your online request until you know all grades or degree has been posted (check Web Advisor to verify), OR
- Complete a Transcript Request Form indicating you wish your transcript to be held for grades or degree, and submit it to the Records & Registration Office after payment has been made in the Bursarâ€™s Office.
If CCM is mailing your transcript, please allow for 7-10 business days from date of mailing for the transcript to reach and/or be processed by the destination address.Â During peak times (registration periods, graduation week, end of term, etc.) please allow additional time for processing of transcript requests.