AT THIS TIME YOU CAN ONLY ORDER ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS THROUGH THE NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE.
County College of Morris offers transcript ordering services through the National Student Clearinghouse
Prior to Ordering Your CCM Transcripts
- All financial obligations to CCM must be met in order to request a transcript.
- If you require your degree or current term grades be posted on your transcript, DO NOT ORDER until you have checked Titans Direct to verify the grades and/or degree have been posted.
- There are no refunds for transcript requests.
- Please send your transcript directly to the recipient institution unless otherwise directed.Â Transcripts forwarded from a studentâ€™s email address are generally not accepted as official; check with the recipient prior to ordering.
- Electronic Transcript (through the NSC only â€“ PDF or ETX formats) – $6.00 per official transcript
How to Request Your OFFICIAL CCM Transcript
Request Online via the National Student Clearinghouse
Alumni and former students: The following link will direct you to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)- https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00772900Â Â You will be required to provide either your Social Security number or CCM Student ID number.
Formats from the National Student Clearinghouse include PDF, and ETX (electronic transfer).Â Â You will also be able to upload any documents you need to send with the transcript.