County College of Morris offers transcript ordering services through the National Student Clearinghouse
Prior to Ordering Your CCM Transcripts
- All financial obligations to CCM must be met in order to request a transcript.
- If you require your degree or current term grades be posted on your transcript, DO NOT ORDER until you have checked Titans Direct to verify the grades and/or degree have been posted.
- There are no refunds for transcript requests.
- Please send your transcript directly to the recipient institution unless otherwise directed.Â Transcripts forwarded from a studentâ€™s email address are generally not accepted as official; check with the recipient prior to ordering.
- Electronic Transcript (through the NSC only â€“ PDF or ETX formats) – $6.00 per official transcript
How to Request Your OFFICIAL CCM Transcript
Request Online via the National Student Clearinghouse
Alumni and former students: The following link will direct you to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)- https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00772900Â Â You will be required to provide either your Social Security number or CCM Student ID number.
Formats from the National Student Clearinghouse include PDF, and ETX (electronic transfer).Â Â You will also be able to upload any documents you need to send with the transcript.