The Northern New Jersey Bridges to Baccalaureate Alliance (NNJ-B2B) is a partnership of public, associate-degree granting institutions in Northern New Jersey committed to assisting underrepresented students in successfully transferring into a baccalaureate STEM degree program.
Students interested in a STEM career who are accepted into the program are provided with:
- Help to ensure your transfer to a 4 year college
- Undergraduate summer research opportunity with stipend
- Full semester research experience at CCM with stipend
- MATH BRIDGE: Improve math performance by utilizing the ALEKS online system
- Peer led team learning
- Cross-campus peer mentoring
- Transfer seminar and research conference at Rutgers
- Workshops to improve your college success
The NNJ-B2B program operates in conjunction with the Garden State Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (GS-LSAMP), a highly successful National Science Foundation funded project headed by Rutgers University-Newark to streamline the transition from two- to four-year institutions.