Are you puzzled by job skills?¬† Resumes?¬† Online job searches?¬†Interviewing?¬† Training?
The Women’s Center can help!!!
If you have lost the support of your spouse due to divorce, disability, death or separation and now need career assistance, you can meet with a career counselor to determine your eligibility for our programs.
Career Counselors provide clients with:
- Individual assistance and support
- Identifying interests and skills
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Evaluate your education and job readiness
- Assistance determining necessary job training
- Evaluate strengths and areas in need of through use of the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Provide referrals to other social service agencies as necessary
- If interested in using Optimal Resume, please contact The Women’s Center.
The Job Placement Coordinator assists clients with:
- Resume review and/or development
- Interviewing skills
- Cover letters
- Job search techniques
- Job Club
Please contact us for an appointment:¬†
Call 973-328-5025 or email¬†email@example.com.