To be eligible for most kinds of financial aid, students must demonstrate financial need and meet all federal, state and institutional eligibility requirements.  Scholarships and some grants may be based on academic merit or documented economic hardship.


  1. You must have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate or demonstrate the Ability to Benefit (based on results of the CCM administered test).
  2. You must be accepted for admission to CCM in a degree seeking or an approved career pathway certificate program.¬† Additionally, student’s enrolled for non-credited courses and/or audited course credits, are not eligible to receive financial aid.¬† Exception – Developmental and ESL course work are eligible to receive financial aid up to 30 non-credit hours only, as prescribed by the College.
  3. You must register for courses required for your CCM Program of study (Degree) to maintain financial aid eligibility (student loans included).  To view your required courses, consult  CCM Program Evaluation or  Student Planner online.

What types of aid assistance are available? 


The following are eligible Certificate Programs:

  • 5710 – Computer Aided Drafting Technologies,
  • 5134 – Early Childhood Development


-Below program eligibility is effective Fall 2018 term.

  1. P0637 – Advanced Electronics
  2. P0635 – Advanced Mechanical Analysis
  3. P0627 – Assembly & Testing
  4. P0631 – Basic Electronic
  5. P0420 – Culinary Arts
  6. P0629 – Digital Technology
  7. P0633 – Engineering Technology
  8. P0344 – Finance
  9. P0323 – Garden Center Certificate
  10. P0321 – Grounds Maintenance
  11. P0354 – Information Security
  12. P0322 – Landscape Contractor
  13. P0320 – Landscape Design
  14. P0625 – Mechanical Cad
  15. P0360 – Media Technology
  16. P0950 – Personal Trainer
  17. P0421 – Restaurant Mgmt & Event Plan
  18. P0622 – Routing (cisco Ccna)
  19. P0400 – Small Business Management
  20. P0352 – Web Development

CCM Financial Aid Terms & Conditions and below –

  1. Full-time (12 or more crs. per term) and part-time (3-11 crs. per term) enrolled degree-seeking students may receive federal financial aid.  The colleges financial aid eligible terms are: Fall (late-start included), spring and summer.  All State of New Jersey programs require full-time attendance with the exception of the Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) for which half-time (6-11 crs. per term) students may be eligible.
  2. You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (resident alien).  International students please refer Рhere
  3. You must be registered with the Selective Service (males only)
  4. Must¬†apply using your “legal” name (name on social security card)
  5. You must be making satisfactory academic progress as defined by Federal, State and CCM regulations.
  6. You must not be in default or owe a refund on a federal grant or educational loan.
  7. Changes in the number of registered credits or if registered for courses NOT applicable toward your current major (CCM degree) will affect the amount you were awarded, as you will be responsible for those courses out-of-pocket.


Maintaining Eligibility:

Satisfactory Academic Progress in your course of study (major).  A description of satisfactory academic progress, cumulative grade point average requirements and more are available in English and Spanish.


Withdrawal Policy for Financial Aid Recipients-

Message:  Financial aid recipients are advised to consult with a financial aid counselor to determine the impact (if any) their withdrawal from the college, or reduced number of credits may have, if previously awarded aid (loans included).