Please read the information before clicking the CCM Scholarship Online Application link below:
*Due to the current situation, the scholarship application process dates have been adjusted to better serve current and future CCM students for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year*.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
- Fall Term- August 1st â€“ September 30th. (All scholarships will be posted for the academic year unless otherwise noted)
- Spring TermÂ â€“ January 15thâ€“ February 15th
Award Notification to Applicants
- Fall Term – On or about October 31st
- Spring Term â€“ On or about March 15th
NOTE: All Applications will be reviewed for consideration for the Spring term, for scholarships that may become available mid-year, based on the availability of funds and in accordance withÂ awarding procedures, terms and conditions.
Select below for:
- Complete Listing of CCM Foundation Scholarships
- CCM Scholarship Online Application
- CCM Titans Emergency Fund Application
Scholarship amountsÂ & enrollment guidelines
- Scholarships contingent on either full-time or part-time enrollment â€“ If awarded based on full-time then enrolled or reduced to part-time, but not less than six (6) credits; your scholarship will be reduced to half the awarded amount unless otherwise indicated, in accordance with the donors requirements.
- Scholarships contingent on full-time ONLY enrollment â€“ If awarded based on full-time and enroll for less; your scholarship will be cancelled, unless otherwise indicated.
- Scholarships contingent on term enrollment â€“ If awarded and do not enroll; your scholarship will be cancelled, unless otherwise indicated.