There are many reasons to attend CCM as a Visiting Student, but no matter what brings you to our campus, you will be surrounded by people who want to help you succeed. A few things to note to help make your visit smooth:
- It would be in your best interest to start the Visiting student process early so as not to miss registration deadlines – classes fill up quickly at CCM! We want our Visiting Students to be able to view our course offerings so we created this link for you! Click here to view our Course Catalog. (You will need a log in once you intend to register for courses.)
- Visiting students must apply as a Non-degree/Non-Matriculating student – click here to apply
- Visiting students must provide one of two things 1) a college transcript (can be unofficial) or 2) a letter from their home institution granting permission to take CCM courses. This letter should note specific course ID, Title, Section and Term course will be taken (i.e.:BUS101 12345 16SU8W) – this information will help you move through the process quicker. This information can be scanned/sent to email@example.com.
- Visiting students will not be permitted to register for CCM courses that have prerequisites unless the prerequisites were taken at their home institution and appear on their college transcript OR you send an email/approval form from your home institution’s Registrar or Advisor (this would be the best option).
- Once we have received your college transcript, your CCM record will be adjusted allowing you to register online using Web Advisor or Titans Direct.
- Not sure how to navigate Web Advisor and Titans Direct?
- Instructions can be found here:
- If you need a transcript at the end of the term to be sent to your home institution, please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- If you have questions/concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org