- To determine your exact User ID, click Forgot your username?
- Type in the required information and your exact username will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- This username will also be used to log into your Student E-mail account, Blackboard, WiFi and LRC Databases.*
- Your password has been automatically set to ccm + your 7 digit student ID Number (example: ccm0123456)
- We strongly encourage you to change the automatically generated password (Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length.)
- Follow the Account Recovery instructions to change your automatically generated password.
- Once you change your password, the new password becomes your password for all of the above.*
Note: If you do not have or know your or have your student ID number, you will need to contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600.Â They can assist you with obtaining your ID number.
- Access Titans Direct fromÂ www.ccm.edu
- Make sure you are typing in your username and password all in lower case letters.
- Clear your temporary internet files, browsing history and cookies.
- â€‹Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your Internet browser
- Try accessing Titans Direct in a New Incognito Window
If you are still experiencing a problem, you can also contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.