When accessing Titans Direct, we recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your Internet browser.
Since there is not an App for Titans Direct, we do not recommend you access Titans Direct through a handheld device (cellphone, iPhone, iPad, tablet, etc).
- To determine your exact User ID, click Forgot your username?
- Type in the required information and your exact username will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- This username will also be used to log into your Student E-mail account, Blackboard, WiFi and LRC Databases.*
- Your password has been automatically set to ccm + your 7 digit student ID Number (example: ccm0123456)
- We strongly encourage you to change the automatically generated password (Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length.)
- Follow the Account Recovery instructions to change your automatically generated password.
- Once you change your password, the new password becomes your password for all of the above.*
Note: If you do not have or know your or have your student ID number, you will need to contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600.Â They can assist you with obtaining your ID number.
If you are getting an authentication error when logging into Titans Direct, please do the following:
- Access Titans Direct fromÂ www.ccm.edu
- Make sure you are typing in your username and password all in lower case letters.
- Clear your temporary internet files, browsing history and cookies.
- â€‹Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your Internet browser
- Try accessing Titans Direct in a New Incognito Window
If you are still experiencing a problem, you can also contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.