FALL 2021 ORIENTATION INFORMATION:
Dear New CCM Student:
Congratulations on your decision to attend the County College of Morris. As a new CCM student, you are expected to attend â€śFYI: First Year Information,â€ť an interactive orientation program for our new CCM students.
This program is heldÂ during selectÂ Tuesdays and Thursdays in August. During New Student Orientation, you will hear about the different CCM departments that will be especially helpful to you during your first few weeks as aÂ new student. You will have the chance to hear CCM faculty, returning and former students, who will give you their insights about being a County College of Morris student. The New Student Orientation programÂ is comprised of three different experiences to choose from, Traditional, Lecture Style or Virtual.
Traditional â€“ Small groups of ten to twenty new students, grouped by academic area, will tour the campus with an Orientation Leader. The program will last approximatelyÂ three hoursÂ and willÂ conclude withÂ a reception where you can ask questions.
- Thursday, August 12, 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Thursday, August 19, 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Tuesday, August 24, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Lecture Style â€“ Everyone will come to you in Dragonetti Auditorium for the presentations. The entire program will last approximatelyÂ two hoursÂ and willÂ conclude withÂ a reception where you can ask questions, as well as an optional tour of the campus.
- Tuesday, August 31, 9:30am to 11:30am
Virtual â€“ Everyone will come to you remotely for the presentations. The entire program will last approximatelyÂ ninety minutesÂ and willÂ conclude withÂ a Student Leader Lounge where you can ask questions.
- Tuesday, August 17, 10am to 11:30am
- Thursday, August 26, 1pm to 2:30pm
We look forward to meeting you and helping you get your CCM college career off to a great start.
The CCM New Student Orientation Staff
- If you have received your FYI New Student Orientation invitation email (and the instructions on how to register for a specific session) in the mail . . .
- Print out a copy of your Fall 2021 Semester class schedule in Titans Direct and have it with you during your scheduled FYI Orientation Session How to print your semester schedule
FYI Program Schedule
Orientation Dates for Fall Semester
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Traditional Program
- Thursday, August 12, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Lecture Style Program
- Thursday, August 31, 9:30 a.m. to 11: 30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 17, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 26, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Welcome from Dr. Iacono, CCMâ€™s President, and Vice President, Dr. Simmons
- Student Support Services
- Learning Support
- Engagement / Involvement
- Student Technology
- Classroom Readiness
- Tour of Campus (Virtual Program will be invited to tour the campus in September)
- Student Leader Lounge
Why Should I Attend?
- Student Club Listing
- CCM Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Parents & Friends -Your friends and family may join the Virtual Program by logging in on a different device. They will have the opportunity to ask questions of our Dean of Students while you participate in the Student Leader Lounge.
- Orientation Leaders â€“ Contact Don Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLU: Campus Life Update â€“ Orientation 2021 Issue (Available in August)
- January FYI Program Schedule â€“ Spring Semester 2022: To Be Announced
- Campus Life
- Campus Services
- Career Services and Cooperative Education
- Chartwells at CCM
- Scholarships/Online Application
- Upcoming Events
- Virtual Student Community Center