County College of Morris is committed to providing comprehensive programs, services, and activities that complement the learning process, encourage community identity, and maximize studentsâ€™ abilities to realize their educational, career, and life goals.
Students benefit more from their college experiences when their total level of campus engagement â€“ academic, interpersonal and extracurricular â€“ is mutually supporting and relevant to particular educational outcomes. Involvement in the academic and social life of the institution enhances student learning.
- Campus Life / Student Clubs
- Career Services and Cooperative Education
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Health Services
- Student Employment
- Student External Complaint Process (Ombudsman)
- Transfer Services
- Transcript Requests
- Veteran’s Services
- Vice President of Student Development and Enrollment Management