Post a job for CCM students and graduates: Advertise your employment opportunities directly to our students and graduates through the JobConnect interactive system.Â Follow the instructions below.Â If you are hiring in volume, also consider requesting our recruiting area for a hiring day (this option is not available during the pandemic) or a virtual hiring event.
- Go to https://employer.gradleaders.com/CCM/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=7063
- On that page, choose ‘Create Account‘ below the login button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the email you will use for this account.Â Continue.Â Create a password.Â Save.
- Check to see if your company is already listed – Enter any part of your company name in the search field.Â Click Find.
- If your company name appears, select it, click Continue, and you can link your contact information to the employer.
- If your company does not appear. Click âAdd Organizationâ and add your company name.
- Create an account for yourself.
- You accountÂ be will be activated by our office.Â You will receive a confirmation to your email.
JobConnect has a new look.Â This new interface is designed and optimized for use on all devices, from desktops to mobile phones. Your username and password remains the same
- Go to https://employer.gradleaders.com/CCM/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=7063 then enter your username and password.
- A forgot your passwordÂ link is there if you need it.
How it Works
After an employer submits a job description, it appears in our employment website which students and graduates access with a password.Â Jobs with a degree requirement of Associate and above will be viewable only by graduates.Â Positions remain active for a default of 30 days unless to change the expiration date.