Post a Job Opportunity
Advertise your employment opportunities directly to our students and graduates through our interactive system.Â Follow the instructions below.Â If you are hiring in volume, you may also want to consider a hiring event.
Questions?Â Contact us!
- Go to https://employer.gradleaders.com/CCM/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=7063
- On that page, choose ‘Create Account‘ below the login button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the email you will use for this account.Â Continue.Â Create a password.Â Save.
- Check to see if your company is already listed – Enter any part of your company name in the search field.Â Click Find.
- If your company name appears, select it, click Continue, and you can link your contact information to the employer.
- If your company does not appear. Click â€śAdd Organizationâ€ť and add your company name.
- Create an account for yourself.
- You account be will be activated by our office.Â As you post jobs, you will receive a confirmation email from our office when your job has be activated.
- Go to https://employer.gradleaders.com/CCM/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=7063 then enter your username and password.
- A forgot your password link is there if you need it.
- Trouble logging in?Â Contact us.
How it Works
After an employer submits a job description, it appears in our employment website which students and graduates access with a password.Â Jobs with a degree requirement of Associate and above will be viewable only by graduates.Â Positions remain active for a default of 60 days unless you change the expiration date.
Office Hours and Location
Student Community Center, SCC 118
Suzanne Maida, Job Development Specialist
email@example.com | 973-328-5249
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|