- View general help in Bb9.1.
- Click appropriate link for help with submitting assignments, email, taking tests, posting to discussion etc
- View additional information regarding taking tests/quizzes.
- Video tutorials are also a quick option for getting help.
- ¬†Information on using the tools in Blackboard can also be found in the Student Guide to Distance Learning Handbook.
SAFE ASSIGN:¬† SafeAssign is a tool some faculty use through the assignment box while logged into Blackboard.¬† If while submitting assignments through SafeAssign while logged into Blackboard, you receive a message stating “Sorry, we do not think you are logged in to SafeAssign.¬† Your session may have timed out.¬† If you have received this message in error, please contact your system administrator.”¬†
Please note that the security/privacy settings on your web browser must be set up to allow for 3rd party cookies.¬† You can change the settings by following these steps.
Click on Tools > Options > Privacy
Select “Accept cookies from sites”
Select “Accept third-party cookies”
Change “Keep until” to “they expire”
Click on Safari > Preferences > Security
Change “Accept cookies” setting it “Always”