Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions that may provide some useful information.

Q.   Is there an application deadline?

A.   No, CCM does not have an application deadline. However, there are placement testing deadlines for each semester. Placement exam scores take about 7-10 business days to be graded and entered into the system. Degree-seeking students may not register for any courses until all scores are posted.


Q.   What does the $30.00 non-refundable application fee cover?

A.   The application fee only covers your CCM Admissions application. The application is only valid for one semester. If you decide not to attend, you will need to re-apply and pay the fee again.


Q.   What forms of payment do you accept for the application fee?

A.   We accept $30 in cash or a $30 check (made out to County College of Morris) for paper applications completed in our office. We can only accept payment by credit card for our online application.


Q.   Do visiting students have to apply?  What is the process for visiting students?

A.   Yes, visiting students will need to apply to CCM even if they are currently enrolled full-time at another institution. For more information on the visiting student enrollment process, click here.


Q.   Do I need an appointment to speak with a counselor?

A.   Yes – If you would like to meet with a counselor, please call us at 973-328-5100 to set up an in-person or phone appointment.


Q.   How can I check my application status?

A.   Please e-mail us at to check the status of your application.


Q.   How do I schedule a placement test?

A.   After you are accepted to CCM, you can schedule a placement test online here, or you can call 973-328-5166.


Q.   How can I register online or find out if a class is open?

A.   For both of those questions, you would go to Web Advisor.  All degree seeking students are required to meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.


Q.   Do I need to submit my high school transcripts?

A.   CCM requires all matriculating (seeking a degree) students to submit their official high school transcripts or GED. This also includes students that have already earned a college degree.


Q.   How can I contact the Admissions Office if I have further questions?

A.   If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail us at