CCM will be suspending all F1 International admissions for the Spring 2021 semester due to the disruption in our normal operating procedures as a result of our responseÂ to COVID-19. This policy only applies to F1 students. All other eligible nonimmigrant visa holders, such as E, J, H, and L, may attend.
Admission Requirements for International Students applying for an F-1 Visa
To apply for F-1 admission, submit the following documentation by the application deadline to the CCM Admissions Office, 214 Center Grove Road, Randolph NJ, 07869:
- A completed International Student Application for Admissions ISAFA. A PDF version of the ISAFA can be found here. Keep in mind that international students may not apply online.
- The $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Original or true copies of official secondary school transcript(s) translated into English by an official translation service.
- An official University transcript if the applicant has attended another university in the United States or abroad. To receive transfer of credit from a University attended overseas, submit a course by course evaluation completed by a verified evaluation agency, such as World Education Services WES. The WES application can be found here.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL test for applicants whose native language is not English. The minimum score requirement for admissions is 400 paper, 97 computer-based, and 32 internet-based. Applicants currently in the United States should take the LOEP test at CCM, and not the TOEFL test.
- A completed Agreement of International Financial SupportÂ with supporting financial documentation by a United States sponsor or permanent resident. International Financial Support or International Self Support
- Photocopy of passport.
After all necessary documentation has been submitted to the CCM Admissions Office and you have been notified of your acceptance you will need to create an eShipGlobal account and place an order so we can mail your admissions package with the I-20 included.