Â Most forms & worksheets listed below areÂ .pdf interactive.
****Â Secure your information: Please close browser on completion of your online form or prior to leaving the computer ****
Prior to submission – All completed forms and orÂ worksheets must be signed by the student and a parent (if dependent).
Select from the below list, ONLY items requested by the Financial Aid Office. Please refer to our request for additional documents on TITANS DIRECT.
Changes to Your Familyâ€™s Financial Situation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
If your or your familyâ€™s household financial situation has changed significantly from what is reflected on your federal income tax return (for example, if youâ€™ve lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid adjusted. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed on the application (including the transfer of your filed IRS income tax return and or W2 information if did not file), submit your FAFSA form, then contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss how your current financial situation has changed, requesting Professional Judgement review consideration.
Additionally, if you have already completed your FAFSA for the coming school year, you may submit a request for financial aid Professional Judgement (download form) with supporting documentation (required) to our office for review.Â Note that our Financial Aid Office decision is final and cannot be appealed to the U.S. Department of Education.
Visit StudentAid.gov/coronavirus for more information.
How to Scan/Upload Documents:
- How to scan documents using my smartphone?Â Â Visit how-to-scan-documents-and-make-pdfs-using-notes-on-your-iphone-or-ipadÂ (Google search-Macworld)
- Upload the requested documents to our office on either, not both –
- CCM Titans Direct – Required Financial Aid Documents (preferred) or
- *MappingXpress as an alternative if unable to by way of Titans Direct. See FAQ instructions below.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the Financial Aid Office to retrieve your uploaded files. Documents uploaded require review by the staff and in a few cases may result with required corrections by Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and or NJ State (HESAA). Therefore, allow up to 3- 21 business days for complete processing and awarding by our office.
Please scan each page top to bottom and flat, separately to ensure readability of the entire page. Upload all pages within a single file (.pdf. docs or other) when submitting multiple pages. Incomplete or unsigned documents will not be accepted and will be deleted.
Forms & Worksheets:
- Verification Worksheet: 2020 – 2021 or 2021-2022
- CCM FA-Signature Page – (OrÂ Sign your FAFSA Electronically With YourÂ FSA IDÂ )
- Federal Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet: 2020-2021 or 2021-2022
- Annual Family Asset Verification
- Annual Expense/Statement of Support
- Estimated CCM Annual Cost of Enrollment:Â 2020 – 2021 or 2021-2022
- Federal Work Study Employee Time-sheet
- Parent Refusal Student Form
- Petition for Independency
- Professional Judgment Request Form-Â 2020-2021 or 2021-2022
- Consortium –Â Â Domestic or Study Abroad
- CCM CARES Student Emergency Grant Application
- CCM Change of Information form (Records Office)
- CCM-CCAMPIS Subsidy Student Application
- CCM-CCOG Hardship Attendance Waiver (non Morris County resident use only)
- CCM International Student & Studies Scholarship Search (not applicable to US Citizen and Eligible Non-Citizen)Â
- CCM Unemployment Tuition Waiver Request (Contact theÂ Bursar Office for details)
- Out of County ChargeBack 5 Step Process.pdf – Seeking In-County “Morris” tuition rate (Bursar Office for details)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Photocopy Documents – Electronic Image_Affidavit
- Selective Service – Verify Registration (print and submit)
- Summer Aid RequestÂ (not an application for federal aid)Â
- Withdrawal Attestation Form (COVID-19 pandemic)
- NJ State Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) Forms:Â State forms are found onÂ https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJGrantsForms.aspx .Â Attention: Please follow HESAA’s instructions, uploading their forms to them directly (if requested) by way of NJFAMS student access.
– Frequently Asked Questions –
- How to scan documents using my smartphone?
Forms can be scanned using Notes and converted to .pdfÂ for email, visit how-to-scan-documents-and-make-pdfs-using-notes-on-your-iphone-or-ipadÂ (Google search-Macworld)
- How can I submit documents requested if unable to come to campus or the college is closed?Â Documents clearly scanned (one document per page), may be submitted by uploading them on either CCM Titans Direct – Required Financial Aid Documents or *MappingXpress.
- How do ask and received response to my questions electronically? All questions and concerns may be submitted by way of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I get Federal Verification Worksheets? Download Federal Verification Worksheets here , select applicable year and print to sign.
- Where can I get forms NJ State Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) is requesting?Â State forms are found onÂ https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJGrantsForms.aspx .Â Attention: Please follow HESAA’s instructions, uploading their forms to them directly (if requested) by way of NJFAMS student access.
CCM FINANCIAL AID OFFICE DOCUMENT UPLOAD:
*MappingXpress document upload Instructions:Â SELECT HERE
US Department of Education forms to assist you prior to online filing, in addition to FAFSA filing options. Login to apply – www.fafsa.ed.govÂ .
- 2020-21 FAFSA Worksheet (EspaÃ±ol) or 2021-22 FAFSA Worksheet (EspaÃ±ol)
Request a print-out of the FAFSA PDF by calling us at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 334-523-2691 (TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-800-730-8913); then fill out the form and mail it for processing.
Forgot or could not use the IRS data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on filing the FAFSA and need to order a filed:
- IRS Federal Income Tax â€˜Returnâ€™ Transcript,
- IRS Federal Income Tax â€˜Accountâ€™ Transcript (Amended tax filers must order both) and or
- W2’s for one or more employers.
- Federal Income Return Tax Preparer or Tax Agency (H&R Block, TaxCut, TurboTax, etc.) signed copies.
- ProofÂ that you did not file a Federal Income Tax Return (non-filing) for the requested fafsa filing year.
Attention: Self-prepared income tax return copies are not acceptable but may be accepted temporarily, until you are able to submit the above acceptable signed copy.
Select Here to order your IRS Tax Return Transcript and or W2 or proof of non-filing, if your were unable to use the IRS data Retrieval ToolÂ on filing your FAFSA (recommended) before schedule an appointment.
How to Schedule an IRS Office Appointment:Â Call 1-844-545-5640 prior to visiting their local office (Appointment Required !!!Â 973-808-0821).Â Location closest to campus: 1719CÂ Route 10 East, 3rd Fl. Parsippany, NJ 07054