**** Secure your information: Please close browser on completion your online form or prior to leaving the computer ****
Prior to submission – All completed forms and or worksheets must be signed by the student and a parent (if dependent).
Select from the below list, ONLY items requested by the Financial Aid Office. Please refer to our request for additional documents on TITANS DIRECT.
- Verification worksheet: 2018 – 2019 or 2019 – 2020
- CCM FA-Signature Page – (Or Sign your FAFSA Electronically With Your FSA ID )
- Federal Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet: 2018-2019 or 2019-2020
- Annual Family Asset Verification
- Annual Expense/Statement of Support
- Estimated CCM Annual Cost of Enrollment: 2018-2019 or 2019-2020
- Petition for Independency
- Professional Judgment Request Form- 2018-2019 or 2019-2020
- Consortium – Domestic or Study Abroad
- CCM International Student & Studies Scholarship Search (not applicable to US Citizen and Eligible Non-Citizen)
- Summer Aid Request (not an application for federal aid)
- CCM Change of Information form (Records Office)
- CCM Unemployment Tuition Waiver Request (Contact the Bursar Office for details)
- Out of County ChargeBack 5 Step Process.pdf – Seeking In-County “Morris” tuition rate (Bursar Office for details)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Federal Work Study Employee Time-sheet
- Photocopy Documents – Electronic Image_Affidavit
- Titans Direct – CCM Student Portal to Financial Aid Information -eng (Flyer)
- Titans Direct – CCM Portal Estudiantíl para acceder la información de Ayuda Financiera- español (Flyer)
US Department of Education forms to assist you prior to online filing, in addition to FAFSA filing options. Login to apply – www.fafsa.ed.gov .
- 2019-2020 FAFSA Worksheet (Español) or 2018-19 FAFSA Worksheet (Español)
- Request a print-out of the FAFSA PDF by calling us at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 334-523-2691 (TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-800-730-8913); then fill out the form and mail it for processing.
Forgot or could not use the IRS data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on filing the FAFSA and need to order a filed:
- IRS Federal Income Tax ‘Return’ Transcript,
- IRS Federal Income Tax ‘Account’ Transcript (Amended tax filers must order both) and or
- W2’s for one or more employers?