Â Most forms & worksheets listed below are .pdf writable.
****Â Secure your information: Please close browser on completion of your online form or prior to leaving the computer ****
Prior to submission – All completed forms and orÂ worksheets must be signed by the student and a parent (if dependent).
Select from the below list, ONLY items requested by the Financial Aid Office. Please refer to our request for additional documents on TITANS DIRECT.
How to Scan/Upload Documents:
- How to scan documents using my smartphone?Â Â Visit how-to-scan-documents-and-make-pdfs-using-notes-on-your-iphone-or-ipadÂ (Google search-Macworld)
- Upload the requested documents to our office on either, not both –
- CCM Titans Direct – Required Financial Aid Documents (preferred) or
- MappingXpress as an alternative if unable to by way of Titans Direct. See FAQ instructions below.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the Financial Aid Office to retrieve your uploaded files. Documents uploaded require review by the staff and in a few cases may result with required corrections by Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and or NJ State (HESAA). Therefore, allow up to 3- 21 business days for complete processing and awarding by our office.
Please scan each page top to bottom and flat, separately to ensure readability of the entire page. Upload all pages within a single file (.pdf. docs or other) when submitting multiple pages. Incomplete or unsigned documents will not be accepted and will be deleted.
Forms & Worksheets:
3.Â Â Fresh Start Initiative Form (FSA – Default loan initiative to help eligible borrowers in default regain good standing)
6. Â Estimated CCM Annual Cost of Enrollment:Â 2022-2023
9. Â Â Petition for Independency
12. CCM Change of Information form (Records Office)
14. CCM-CCOG Hardship Attendance Waiver (non Morris County resident use only)
15. CCM International Student & Studies Scholarship Search (not applicable to US Citizen and Eligible Non-Citizen)Â
17. Out of County ChargeBack 5 Step Process.pdf – Seeking In-County “Morris” tuition rate (Bursar Office for details)
21. Summer Aid RequestÂ (not an application for federal aid)
22. Undocumented and DACA students only – Affidavit to legalize Immigration Status (Required for NJ State grants)
23. Withdrawal Attestation Form (COVID-19 pandemic)
NJ State Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) Forms & Upload:Â State forms are found onÂ https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJGrantsForms.aspx .
- Review and complete your â€˜To Do Listâ€™ shown on your state NJFAMS student portal. To submit documents, visit www.njgrants.orgÂ select the ‘Grants’ tab then click â€˜Upload Documents.â€™
Frequently Asked Questions:
A. How to scan documents using my smartphone?
Forms can be scanned using Notes and converted to .pdfÂ for email, visit how-to-scan-documents-and-make-pdfs-using-notes-on-your-iphone-or-ipadÂ (Google search-Macworld)
B.Â How can I submit documents requested if unable to come to campus or the college is closed?Â Documents clearly scanned (one document per page), may be submitted by uploading them on either CCM Titans Direct – Required Financial Aid Documents or *MappingXpress.
C.Â How do ask and received response to my questions electronically? All questions and concerns may be submitted by way of firstname.lastname@example.org
D.Â Where can I get Federal Verification Worksheets? Download Federal Verification Worksheets here , select applicable year and print to sign.
E.Â Where can I find the forms NJ State Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) is requesting?Â State forms are found onÂ https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJGrantsForms.aspx . Review and complete your â€˜To Do Listâ€™ shown on your state NJFAMS student portal. To submit documents, visitÂ www.njgrants.org select the ‘Grants’ tab then click â€˜Upload Documentsâ€™
F.Â How to Upload Documents from your “To Do List” to HESAAÂ –Â Select Here.
CCM FINANCIAL AID OFFICE DOCUMENT UPLOAD:
CCM MappingXpress, alternative document upload. See instructions:Â SELECT HERE
Worksheets below to assist prior to FAFSA online application filing:
Message from Ed.:” *The Department of Education strives to make all content accessible to everyone. While these documents do not currently meet the standards of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, Federal Student Aid is working to create accessible versions.”
- 2022-23 FAFSA Worksheet (EspaÃ±ol) or 2023-24 FAFSA Worksheet (EspaÃ±ol)*
Request a print-out of the FAFSA PDF by calling us at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 334-523-2691 (TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-800-730-8913); then fill out the form and mail it for processing.
Undocumented Students â€“
- Complete the NJ Alternative Financial Aid ApplicationÂ for NJ Dreamers Only. To ApplyÂ https://njfams.hesaa.org
- Fact Sheet – Financial Aid and Undocumented Students (Spanish version)
Forgot or could not use the IRS data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on filing the FAFSA and need to order a filed:
- IRS Federal Income Tax â€˜Returnâ€™ Transcript,
- IRS Federal Income Tax â€˜Accountâ€™ Transcript (Amended tax filers must order both) and or
- W2’s for one or more employers.
- Federal Income Return Tax Preparer or Tax Agency (H&R Block, TaxCut, TurboTax, etc.) signed copies.
- ProofÂ that you did not file a Federal Income Tax Return (non-filing) for the requested fafsa filing year.
Attention: Self-prepared income tax return copies are not acceptable but may be accepted temporarily, until you are able to submit the above acceptable signed copy.
Select Here to order your IRS Tax Return Transcript and or W2 or proof of non-filing, if your were unable to use the IRS data Retrieval ToolÂ on filing your FAFSA (recommended) before schedule an appointment.
How to Schedule an IRS Office Appointment:Â Call 1-844-545-5640 prior to visiting their local office (Appointment Required !!!Â 973-808-0821).Â Location closest to campus: 1719CÂ Route 10 East, 3rd Fl. Parsippany, NJ 07054