Once registration opens, registering early will give you the best chance at availability in the classes you want!
Registration for Fall 2020 IS OPEN!!¬† We strongly suggest students “speak” with their advisors, then plan their courses in Titans Direct and make sure to click “REGISTER” to move those planned courses into a registered status! Class closed? No worries..put yourself on the waitlist!¬† We are here to help you finish what you started!
Last Day to Register Online
20FA15 – 9/14/2020
20FA7E – 9/10/2020
20FA2W – 9/8/2020
20FA13 – 9/28/2020
20FA2M – 9/22/2020
20FA2L – 10/6/2020
20FA7L – 11/5/2020
As you and your families make difficult decisions regarding the upcoming Fall semester, we are excited to tell you about options that will provide you with flexibility while adhering to CDC guidelines to ensure your health.¬† All courses for the Fall 2020 semester will be offered in one of the following three formats:
Remote Instruction – Remote courses were designed to be taught in a classroom but are being offered as a form of distance education due to the emergency conditions.¬† Remote classes are completely online but include scheduled virtual meeting times to occur when the class is listed to meet.
Online Instruction – Online courses were designed to be taught in an online setting.¬† Unless otherwise noted, online courses were developed to be taught without specific meeting times.
Hybrid Instruction – Hybrid courses are a combination of the traditional face-to-face instruction and remote/online sessions.¬† This may include some on-campus labs with remote lecture, reduced in-classroom time, or other instructional designs that meet the needs of the course materials.
The college will note all courses with one of the three options above.¬† Regardless of your chosen option, you will need access to a computer and a steady internet connection.
Current CCM Students: Fall 2020 Registration IS OPEN and ongoing until the beginning of any term.
New CCM Students: Click here
VERY IMPORTANT – ¬†Registration is a 2 step process:
1.‚ÄúPlan‚ÄĚ your courses/sections on Titans Direct
2. Click the ‚ÄúRegister‚ÄĚ button ‚Äď if you do not click ‚Äúregister‚ÄĚ you will not be enrolled in your planned courses.
We want our Guests to be able to view our course offerings so we created this link for you:
Click here to view our Course Catalog on Titans Direct.¬† (You will only need a log in when you intend to take courses)
Please view our Visiting Students link¬†for important information.
- Online/Hybrid Courses – Online/Hybrid classes must be added to your schedule the day prior to the start of¬†the term (not the start date of the class)¬†– no exceptions can be made.
- Registering for all other¬†Courses –¬†You will be able to add a class to your schedule¬†provided that the class has not yet met. Once a class has been in session, you will not be able to add it to your schedule.
- Titans Direct can be used to register/add a class to your schedule¬†up until the day before the term starts, after that you need to visit the Records and Registration Office.¬†
- Closed Classes – classes may not be over enrolled, please do not ask us BUT, you can add yourself to the Waitlist and if a seat becomes available you will be notified through your CCM email.
Grades are due 2 days after the final exam is given and can be viewed on Titans Direct at that time.
Have you dropped a class and are wondering what¬†your refund will be? Click¬†Refund Policy¬†for current¬†refund percentages and dates.