Once registration opens, registering early will give you the best chance at availability in the classes you want!
Registration for Fall 2021 is OPEN and ongoing until the beginning of any term!Â Last day to register online for the following terms:
21FA15 – 9/21/2021
21FA2W – 9/7/2021
21FA7E – 9/7/2021
21FA13 – 9/21/2021
21FA2M – 9/21/2021
21FA2L – 10/5/2021
21FA7L – 11/2/2021
Register on TITANS DIRECT
Current CCM Students: Registration forÂ Fall 2021 IS OPEN and ongoing until the beginning of any term!!
New CCM Students: Click here
VERY IMPORTANT – Â Registration is a 2 step process:
1.â€śPlanâ€ť your courses/sections on Titans Direct
2. Click the â€śRegisterâ€ť button â€“ if you do not click â€śregisterâ€ť you will not be enrolled in your planned courses.
We want our Guests to be able to view our course offerings so we created this link for you:
Click here to view our Course Catalog on Titans Direct.Â (You will only need a log in when you intend to take courses)
Please view our Visiting Students linkÂ for important information.
- Online/Hybrid Courses – Online/Hybrid classes must be added the day prior to the start of the term (not the start date of the class) except for courses in the Fall 2021 15 week term, which can be added until 9/21/2021.
- Registering for all otherÂ Courses –Â You will be able to add a class to your scheduleÂ provided that the class has not yet met. Once a class has been in session, you will not be able to add it to your schedule, except for courses in the Fall 2021 15 week term, which can be added until 9/21/2021.
- Titans Direct can be used to register/add a class to your schedule up until the day before the term starts, after that you need to email Registrar@ccm.edu, except for courses in the Fall 2021 15 week term, which can be added online until 9/21/2021.
- Closed Classes – classes may not be over enrolled, please do not ask us BUT, you can add yourself to the Waitlist and if a seat becomes available you will be notified through your CCM email.
- EVEN EXCHANGE – Students will be able to drop a course during the 75% refund period of any mini term and add a course during that same mini term for an Even Exchange.Â If you think you qualify, please email Registrar@ccm.edu, Subject: Even Exchange.
Grades are due 2 days after the final exam is given and can be viewed on Titans Direct at that time.
Have you dropped a class and are wondering whatÂ your refund will be? ClickÂ Refund PolicyÂ for currentÂ refund percentages and dates.