All Summer 2020 courses will be online
Once registration opens, registering early will give you the best chance at availability in the classes you want!
Summer 2020 Registration is OPEN and ongoing until the beginning of any term.
Last day to register online for the following terms:
20SU5E – 5/25/2020
20SU10 – 5/31/2020
20SU5L – 6/28/2020
20SU7W – 6/29/2020
20SU3W – 8/2/2020
Registration for Fall 2020 IS OPEN!!¬† We strongly suggest students “speak” with their advisors, then plan their courses in Titans Direct and make sure to click “REGISTER” to move those planned courses into a registered status! Class closed? No worries..put yourself on the waitlist!¬† We are here to help you finish what you started!
Current CCM Students: Fall 2020 Registration IS OPEN ongoing until the beginning of any term.
New CCM Students: Click here
VERY IMPORTANT – ¬†Registration is a 2 step process:
1.‚ÄúPlan‚ÄĚ your courses/sections on Titans Direct
2. Click the ‚ÄúRegister‚ÄĚ button ‚Äď if you do not click ‚Äúregister‚ÄĚ you will not be enrolled in your planned courses.
We want our Guests to be able to view our course offerings so we created this link for you:
Click here to view our Course Catalog on Titans Direct.¬† (You will only need a log in when you intend to take courses)
Please view our Visiting Students link¬†for important information.
- Online/Hybrid Courses – Online/Hybrid classes must be added to your schedule the day prior to the start of¬†the term (not the start date of the class)¬†– no exceptions can be made.
- Registering for all other¬†Courses –¬†You will be able to add a class to your schedule¬†provided that the class has not yet met. Once a class has been in session, you will not be able to add it to your schedule.
- Titans Direct can be used to register/add a class to your schedule¬†up until the day before the term starts, after that you need to visit the Records and Registration Office.¬†
- Closed Classes – classes may not be over enrolled, please do not ask us BUT, you can add yourself to the Waitlist and if a seat becomes available you will be notified through your CCM email.
Grades are due 2 days after the final exam is given and can be viewed on Titans Direct at that time.
Have you dropped a class and are wondering what¬†your refund will be? Click¬†Refund Policy¬†for current¬†refund percentages and dates.