Once registration opens, registering early will give you the best chance at availability in the classes you want!
Registration for Summer 2023 IS OPEN!!Â Last day to register online for the following terms:
23SU5L – 6/26/2023
23SU7 – 6/27/2023
23SU3 – 8/1/2023
Register on TITANS DIRECT
Registration for Fall 2023 IS OPEN!! Last day to register online for the following terms:
23FA15 – 9/6/2023
23FA7E – 8/30/2023
23FA7L – 10/24/2023
Register on TITANS DIRECT now!
Current CCM Students: Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 registration IS OPEN!!
New CCM Students: Click here
VERY IMPORTANT – Â Registration is a 2 step process:
1.â€śPlanâ€ť your courses/sections on Titans Direct
2. Click the â€śAccept Terms and Registerâ€ť button â€“ if you do not click â€śregisterâ€ť you will not be enrolled in your planned courses.
We want our Guests to be able to view our course offerings so we created this link for you:
Click here to view our Course Catalog on Titans Direct.Â (You will only need a log in when you intend to take courses)
Please view our Visiting Students linkÂ for important information.
- Online/Hybrid Courses – Online/Hybrid classes must be added the day prior to the start of the term (not the start date of the class).
- Registering for all otherÂ Courses –Â You will be able to add a class to your scheduleÂ provided that the class has not yet met. Once a class has been in session, you will not be able to add it to your schedule.
- Titans Direct can be used to register/add a class to your schedule up until the day before the term starts, after that you need to email Registrar@ccm.edu.
- Closed Classes – classes may not be over enrolled, please do not ask us BUT, you can add yourself to the Waitlist and if a seat becomes available you will be notified through your CCM email.
- EVEN EXCHANGE – Students will be able to drop a course during the 75% refund period of any mini term and add a course during that same mini term for an Even Exchange.Â If you think you qualify, please email Registrar@ccm.edu, Subject: Even Exchange.
Grades are due 2 days after the final exam is given and can be viewed on Titans Direct at that time.
Click here for Grades and Quality Points.
Have you dropped a class and are wondering whatÂ your refund will be? ClickÂ Refund PolicyÂ for currentÂ refund percentages and dates.