Registration for Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 IS OPEN!
Here are a few things to help you prepare:
- Speak with your advisor to make sure you on the right track â€“ your Advisorâ€™s name can be found on your Titans Direct account
- â€śPlanâ€ť your courses in Titans Direct in preparation for registration
- Make sure you take care of any holds that you see on your accountÂ (ie: Bursar; Immunization; etc) â€“ you will see the holds on your Titans Direct. Call the appropriate office to take care of the hold
- Once registration opens, make sure you click the â€śAccept Terms and Registerâ€ť button in Titans Direct otherwise your classes remain â€śplannedâ€ť
- If a class you want is closed, add yourself to the waitlist! Click for more information on the waitlist and how it works
Contact Registrar@ccm.edu for more information
New students to CCM – We are excited you chose us!
NEW STUDENT ADVISEMENT AND REGISTRATIONÂ
Once you have met the collegeâ€™s admission requirements you will receive notification by email (check your junk/spam folder) informing you of the steps to take for advisement and registration.Â This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will be sent to the email you put on your admission application.Â All new degree seeking students are required to meet with an Academic Advisor or Student Success Specialist to learn more about your chosen program of study as well as to select first semester courses.
We want our Guests/Visiting Students to be able to view our course offerings without logging in so we created this link for you: Click here to view our Course Catalog on Titans Direct.Â
(You will only need a log in when you intend to take courses)
Visiting students click here for important information – Visiting Students
Feel free to contact the Office of Records and Registration at REGISTRAR@CCM.EDU if you need more assistance. We would be happy to help and answer any questions you have.
Financial Aid Recipients – Financial Aid is only applicable toward course credits relevant to your current program of study (otherwise known as your “Major”).
Exception – Academic Advisor approved course substitution credits – Course Substitution Form (available from the Academic Departments) must be submitted to and processed by the Records and Registration Office.