Students, please reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or needs you have at email@example.com
Board of Trustees Policies
CARES Funding for Students
CARES Act funds are now available for CCM students. CARES provides emergency financial aid or grants to students to cover basic needs such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care and childcare. To apply, go to CCM CARES Student Emergency Grant Application.
Dr. Iacono’s Messages
Federal and State Resources
The New Jersey Department of Health has a 24/7 public hotline at 1-800-222-1222
Employee Rights – Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
Governorâ€™s Daily Press Conference at 2 p.m.
Recommended CDC Prevention Measures
Symptoms of the Coronavirus appear within two to 14 days after exposure and include fever, cough and shortness of breath. For people who have traveled to China or other areas impacted by the virus or have had close contact with someone infected with the novel Coronavirus and have developed symptoms, contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible and tell them about your symptoms and your exposure to a patient with the Coronavirus. Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 nor is there a medicine to treat it specifically but your medical care provider can provide recommendations for what steps you need to take.
There are simple daily precautions one can take to prevent the spread of the virus, flu or cold:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cough or sneeze into your clothing sleeve.
- Do not reuse tissues after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched such as doorknobs, keyboards and telephones.
- Refrain from coming to campus if you are sick.
The college will continue to update our community as more information becomes available. In the meantime, one can obtain information from the following resources:
- 2020 Census – How You Can Help
- Homewood Suites Dover/Rockaway Offers Discounted Rate for Lodging
- New Jersey Council of Community Colleges Information
- Other Helpful Resources to assist those struggling with domestic violence, food insecurity, housing, mental health, substance abuse and more
- Resources for New Jersey Community College Students and Community Members Affected by the Coronavirus
- Health Resources for Community College Students and Community Members