The Media Center and Television Studio is located on the upper floor of the Learning Resource Center. Services are available for members of the college community as well as the local community.
SERVICES FOR CCM FACULTY & STAFF
Recording of Campus Events
Full nonlinear audio/video editing
- Interactive video conferencing
- Equipment recommendation/consultation
- Class projects
- Incorporation of video into PowerPoint presentations
- Obtaining release forms for videotaping of guests (ReleaseForm)
- Taping programs off air for instruction (OffAirTapingForm)
Interactive Classrooms for audio & video conferencing
- Cohen Hall CH156
SERVICES FOR CCM STUDENTS
- Obtain DVD copies of taped CCM events (MediaCopyRequestForm)
SERVICES FOR THE COMMUNITY
Assistance is available to non-profit organizations in the local community
- Creating public service announcements
- Promoting Morris County programs through media production
- Advertising on METV (Morris Educational Television)
- Television studio tours – available week days between 8:30am and 4:00pm (children must be at least 8 years of age)
Rental of Multimedia Television Studio
- $100 per hour/ facilities reservation
- $50 per hour/ campus TV director charge
- $50 per hour/ technician charge
- Reservations may be made by calling 973-328-5070
- Multimedia Classroom : Cohen Hall CH156
- Television Studio: LRC 217
- MACLET is a membership driven organization producing programs promoting issues affecting students, parents, and educators in Morris County. Programs produced through MACLET can be viewed¬†on METV (Morris Educational Television), which is programmed¬†at the County College of Morris and is available on both Cablevision Channel 77 and Verizon Fios Channel 40.
METV (Morris Educational Television)
- Morris Educational Television broadcasts within Morris County on Cablevision Channel 77 and Verizon Fios Channel 40. CCM manages the programming for this public access education station with programs that air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New programs can be scheduled, time allowing, by calling 973-328-5287.
- Advertising, space allowing, ¬†for non-profit organizations can be requested by calling 973-328-5288.