Welcome to Distance Education at CCM
Fall 2024 Registration Will Begin in April 2024.Â Â
15-week term begins: TBA
7-week early term begins: TBA
7-week late term begins: TBA
For a full listing of Fall 2024 courses and to register, go to Titans Direct.Â In order to register, all students must complete an application for admission.Â See the admissions web link for further information.
Virtual Campus (VIR) –Virtual Campus courses are fully online courses, certificates, or programs designed to provide students quality distance education consistent with the Virtual Campusâ€™ mission statement. Unless otherwise noted, Virtual Campus courses were developed to be taught without specific meeting times.Â There is no on campus requirement.
Hybrid Instruction (VIR HB) â€“ Hybrid courses are a combination of the traditional face-to-face instruction and online sessions.Â This may include some on-campus labs with reduced in-classroom time or other instructional designs that meet the needs of the course materials.
REMEMBER, you cannot access your Distance Education class until after 8am on the first day of your term.
- The 411 – Learning at CCM (orientation)
- Student Guide to Distance Education getting started information and frequently asked questions in text format.
- Be sure toÂ check Titans Direct for additional course specific information.Â Specifically check comments for any additional important course/section specific information.
- Distance Education home page has additional resources, technical requirements, learning tutorials, Blackboard help, etc.
- Â Browser Check to determine your computer’s compatibility with Blackboard.
- CCM Student Email –Â (firstname.lastname@example.org) for log in and getting started information.Â All registered students have CCM email.
- TEST OF ONLINE LEARNING SUCCESS TOOLS (ToOLS) to get a good idea of your “chances for success” as an online student.